Anti Inflammatory For Foot.

Hi guys last night my bitch sliced her foot on something and had split her pad open ( bloody glass I expect ).

Anyway I have bathed and soaked it in warm salted water, given it a thorough cleaning and applied the trusty purple antiseptic spray. Her foot has swollen up a fair bit so I was wondering what's the best anti inflammatory tabs to give her and if any of the track boys are still selling any. I'm right down by the Ystrad Mynach track so can easily pick some up if i anybpdy can get hold of any.

Thanks in advance Hh

Hi guys last night my bitch sliced her foot on something and had split her pad open ( bloody glass I expect ).

Anyway I have bathed and soaked it in warm salted water, given it a thorough cleaning and applied the trusty purple antiseptic spray. Her foot has swollen up a fair bit so I was wondering what's the best anti inflammatory tabs to give her and if any of the track boys are still selling any. I'm right down by the Ystrad Mynach track so can easily pick some up if i anybpdy can get hold of any.

Thanks in advance Hh

right, get some (savlon healing gel), its 100% good. i put a post on here few weeks back, my 1x gsd x grey Buck cut his pad open, treated 1st with warm salt water, then used the S/G after and it worked great it closed the cut , and in a week was closed up. and i kept him to lead work for 2 weeks as well which all helped, it sound now he running around like a nutter as usual lol.

• Like 1

feel if theres any fragments of glass in her paw...if theres is tweezers and pull the fragments, bath in hot water and salt not luke warm you want to drive the bacteria out..heat will do that, the salt will preserve the cut... the dogs tounge will do the rest.

• Like 1