Bushing Lurchers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You be surprised where this hound X gets !  

This 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy isn't shy of hitting cover. Never stops and if something is there it's coming out...  

One of mine he's not a small lurcher but will hit cover full on an push on to catch.  

Posted Images

here are my 2 Bryn and Buck.

,both will mark, and both will go in thick cover. and being honest Buck the better of the 2 lurchers, i know he big but bloody hell some of the places he gets in as took me back, ive seen him get in thick bramble if they been a rabbit or deer been in there, infact other lurchers have stood back and watched+ waited to see if he bolts anything, Buck great in the day/night . :yes:

DSCN0201_zps972d49e0.jpg

• Like 4

The black bitch gaz posted a pic of is mine and shes better than my black terrier at bushing. The fact that shes got pace enough to catch what she bolts is a big plus for me........could do with sourcing an experienced dog (lurcher or whirrier type ideally) that works in a similar way to put over her in due course. Anyone who knows of something that fits the bill pm me if you would prefer. Atb.

• Like 3

The black bitch gaz posted a pic of is mine and shes better than my black terrier at bushing. The fact that shes got pace enough to catch what she bolts is a big plus for me........could do with sourcing an experienced dog (lurcher or whirrier type ideally) that works in a similar way to put over her in due course. Anyone who knows of something that fits the bill pm me if you would prefer. Atb.

And then you can keep me a pup back...

The smallest bitch will do just nicely ???

And then you can keep me a pup back...

The smallest bitch will do just nicely ???

No problem mate ;)

• Like 1