Bushing Lurchers

Sounds a more than handy type to have around bird.

they are mate, ive had some great mooches with them, Buck gone after munjack in the day in a wood, he crashes into branches,bramble ,etc after them, he dont get many, but feck me is it exciting / heart stopping watching him lol, as i said god knows how he cover the type of ground so quick for such a big dog :yes:

• Like 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You be surprised where this hound X gets !  

This 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy isn't shy of hitting cover. Never stops and if something is there it's coming out...  

One of mine he's not a small lurcher but will hit cover full on an push on to catch.  

Posted Images

I get out with sniffer boy off here and his 2 beddy whippets. They ain't shy of getting into the cover, and fast enough to on the outside too if something is bolted! Great fun to get out with they are.

my mates got one 1 x beddy x whippet , and its spot on great little tough dog , my next dog in the future will be this x, ive always wanted a smaller lurcher as ive got older , for bushing/mooching there 1st class :yes:

• Like 1

I get out with sniffer boy off here and his 2 beddy whippets. They ain't shy of getting into the cover, and fast enough to on the outside too if something is bolted! Great fun to get out with they are.

my mates got one 1 x beddy x whippet , and its spot on great little tough dog , my next dog in the future will be this x, ive always wanted a smaller lurcher as ive got older , for bushing/mooching there 1st class :yes:

These little dogs are class. Great fun and plenty of action.....owner is a bit strange!! One is a 1st cross and he has a pup out of her that is 1/4 beddy 3/4 whippet. There's lads on here with litter brothers and sisters. Bird, I would honestly go for one of these for a mooching dog.

• Like 1

My buttys got a cracker she's a bed/wip x with a farmers collie accidental mating but by fuked does she work only trouble is she hunts a bit far out for me and were as we keep our little pack close together she just fuks off and does her own thing, if you had a few of them as a little pack you'd catch some gear

• Like 1

These little dogs are class. Great fun and plenty of action.....owner is a bit strange!! One is a 1st cross and he has a pup out of her that is 1/4 beddy 3/4 whippet. There's lads on here with litter brothers and sisters. Bird, I would honestly go for one of these for a mooching dog.

The sire is the best 'hunting' dog ive owned, and one of the best ive been out with. Never fecking stops and is always on the job. OCD little black twat that he is.

I personally would never be without this smaller type they make every mooch into real fun non stop drive and energy. They also help keeping the bigger dogs fit too, that bitch of mine has taken some heavy knocks over thepast few years but nothing seems to slow her down.

• Like 2