There are so many on the market i dont know whats a good make or not so good

Price unimportant , Thanks

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If price is not a consideration then the HW100 and an air bottle would be my recommendation.

I always think it's the finger behind the trigger that dates the range ? , depending on the distance some folk would need a rim fire

Why just get one if price is unimportant? Id treat a RFD like a pick and mix.

How long a distance do you have in mind dia dogs?

Springer will do it. PCP will do it. Question is, can YOU do it if you haven't shot with one in a long while?

I have a Weihrauch HW80 FAC .22. A sub 12 ft/lb Weihrauch HW77 .22 and an HW97K .177 and all three will nail a rabbit through the head at 50-metres range. And way beyond that, if needs be.

Best three spring rifles I have ever owned and will wipe the floor with any sub 12 ft/lb PCP out there.

Or, there are Air Arms TX200, TX200HC or the beautiful Prosport underlever spring rifles. Incredible accuracy from these as well. Especially in .177.

Pianoman

• Like 1

If price is not a consideration then the HW100 and an air bottle would be my recommendation.

I'll second that. I wouldn't be without my HW100.

Also, as Pianoman says, TX200hc is very good.

Edited by Jonjon79

I got a nice AirArms S400 carbine, .177cal, with scope, guage and 3 litre bottle, I do need to get bottle retested, but not a problem, it is almost full of air, gun is in mint condition..........looking for around £380 ovno.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just done the same thing as in got a gun after a long time away from them .

I got a hw 100 kt , I love it I haven't been able to get out with it all week so I'm getting itchy feet now