Back To Pcp's...

I actually don't like chunky stocks like found on the raider, I have girls hands size wise and have shot sporting rifles for years and the there is the muzzle-loaders, all slim stocks. The Chinese pr900w ticks all those box's when it comes to off hand shooting.

I was asked to clear some vermin at work today. Four shots for three, off hand. Open sights. It can't be a bad rifle and less than £200!

Titanium is a form of rubber, now the is creative Rez. Every one knows that Titanium is a Belgian cartoon character by Georges Remi

No mate, it isn't. I know what it is...

It's that Egyptian king they dug up years ago... the one in the gold leaf.

• Like 1

Titanium is a form of rubber, now the is creative Rez. Every one knows that Titanium is a Belgian cartoon character by Georges Remi

No mate, it isn't. I know what it is...

It's that Egyptian king they dug up years ago... the one in the gold leaf.

Cor Egyptians smoked too??? :tongue2:

Alright man. What you been doing then? Crabbin' or something? :)

AA S200... all the rage at the moment from a certain YT channel.

BSA Ultra. Some of the lads own these, and out of the dead cold fingers would they let go of them.

Walther Rotex. Worth a look.

You could of course get some chinky made plastic jobby, but only Underdog knows how to shoot these.

There is quite a few decent PCP's coming out from new private manufactures, Pneumatic Ballistics for example. Good looking rifles too.

http://www.pneumaticballistics.com/pneumatic-ballistics-brocock

Obviously anything on the second hand list is for the taking if the price is right. Any PCP nowadays, or ever, would really ping a 2 p coin around all day, so its all good, especially if your a springer shooter by trade.

Are you seriously saying that you think Titanium is a form of plastic?

My neighbour has one of those Chinese PCP rifles, 11.6ft lb, very accurate with JSB or Daystate heavies, shrouded barrel and under £350, Chuntsman The Next Generation I think!

The airtube is made out of titanium (allegedly) harder than nails and has no attraction to magnets, not aluminium, they are using some top notch materials, genuine Beech stock as well. I would recommend one if things are tight on the old financial front!

Oh and they basically put in a quick change kit to connect the probe to the air line.

Calm down mole... it was only a little bit of jip mate. Course Im not. Titanium is a form of rubber... we all know that.

Cant possibly see why everyone hasn't got one then... Sounds the best PCP out there.

:)

Well not everybody likes a Chinese takeaway I suppose. The trigger is not the best out there, functional but not brilliant, certainly not up to a Hatsan Quattro, BSA, HW100 or Daystate trigger...

Edited by secretagentmole
  • Like 1

Just read this lot, cheers guys! ;)

Wouldn't mind a carbine as a lot of my shooting will be done from my truck... In the comfort! :laugh:

Well that puts the raider out the picture :yes:

Hw100s hunter carbine is the girl you want

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Wouldn't mind a carbine as a lot of my shooting will be done from my truck... In the comfort! :laugh:

I would second the above if money is no concern.

I would second the above if money is no concern.

Off topic once more if permitted? Thank you for the post Rez, looking forward two part two. The one that is most important in your eyes I would say.

• Like 1