Since They Banned Hand Guns

With all these eastern Europeans about they can get most things-couple of hundred will get you a scorpion machine pistol-there's a lot of guns that are being reactivated by legal gun owners for the wannabees-thought you could get 5 yrs just for ammo?most of these guns will have been used in a shooting and discharged a few rounds-you get caught and you will have to answer for it.with the amount of drugs on the street-your dirty little crack dealer whos 9 stone don't stand a chance against the roid heads who come through the door to bump him-so he buys himself a shooter.people in the drug game will/have always robbed rival dealers-you don't go to the police,you sort it out yourself.I would say just leave them all to it and they will kill each other off?but there's always some poor innocent passer by gets it.how many children have died because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time these last 5 yrs?

You speaks a lot of sense mate/and I agree with what you say in your comments guns are behind most ddrug crimes/or people wanting to rob other dealers its sad

Un restricted trave across Europe makes it easier

Does it really though? They still need to make it through UK border checks.
I think the unrestricted travel makes it easier to get it to the British border....and iv never had a car searched on the ferries Edited by DIDO.1

Un restricted trave across Europe makes it easier

Does it really though? They still need to make it through UK border checks.
I think the unrestricted travel makes it easier to get it to the British border....and iv never had a car searched on the ferries

If British customs are doing their job it shouldn't matter. We can't go sticking our noses in other countries business telling them what to do with their borders, our security is our responsibility :thumbs:

• Like 1

Everyone says how easy it is to buy a handgun, but is it? I've been some right iffy places in my life and I wouldn't even know where to start. I'm sure you can get one for £100 in some places, but I'd guess it wouldn't be the sort of thing I'd want to be holding when it fired.

Go in to any rough bar in most towns and you will find the right person to get yo one/I'm sure its not only Newcastle that is like this I know off some of my mates Manchester and London are the same

Handguns ? they aren`t banned. You can still get one legally on sec 5 if you have a reason to own. They have never been banned.

i asked my boss last week to add the free bullet on my slaughter lincence which would allow me to carry a hand gun.watch this space.the knackerman that comes up has a 38 special and another one.

Everyone says how easy it is to buy a handgun, but is it? I've been some right iffy places in my life and I wouldn't even know where to start. I'm sure you can get one for £100 in some places, but I'd guess it wouldn't be the sort of thing I'd want to be holding when it fired.

They're cheaper than that on the dark web.

Havent seen them for a hundred quid,but its probably cheaper up north,London you can get them,heard 800-1500 for a genuine glock,you can probably get react-deacts for far cheaper and eastern european similar,its plastic gangsters wantingnto emulate their negroid african american bruv's stateside,but there again stateside they take assault rifles into the nightclubs,as has been proven earlier today in orlando.

It's always been easy to bring guns in from Europe. Andorra was the country of choice to purchase ;) and that's before shengen. Which proves travel was just as easy before as it is after that shitty agreement ;)

Any news on the florida night club shooting?There was a lady couple of years ago,worked in harrods,shot by anco-worker ex-boyfriend cum stalker,eastern european guy,he went to czech i think?Bought a pistol in a car boot sale,brought it back and shot her,never difficult to get pistols,loads of stuff floating around after the balkans etc,look at that french guy last week?