New Pack

Hi guys I know that pack is a strong word to use when you are looking for two dogs but I have found myself wanting to get in on this

What would be the best combo for a busher and running dog for rabbiting please ?

Just want something that will send out anything hidden to a good running dog ?

They will also be used for ferreting too

Cheers

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fantastic post. You won't go far wrong following this advice.

I can't work it out myself mate. I was warned when I got this bitch by a few people about negative comments etc but didn't expect people to be so hostile toward them. If I said my Jack Russell was a g

As Iv said about on my Plummer bitch on other posts she was abit slow starting if I'm honest but when the penny dropped she's turned into a handy dog she's got a fantastic nose on her and she gives it

I was considering a plumber tbh gaz but they just so expensive from what I have seen and just ain't got it atm

The working dog lads won't charge silly money mate but it's finding them. Few and far between where plummers are concerned.

I will probably breed this bitch next year and pups won't be expensive...

F09F941E-3FAD-4965-B4CD-A0D67AD155F5_zps

• Like 2

Nice looking bitch that mate, I know they are a rare sight for sale on hear :( just hope that someone has one at the right money and then sort my running dog as would like them to grow on together if that makes sense

It makes sense mate but 2 pups would be a handful.

Maybe get the runner now then introduce busher in 12 months? If you still want a Plummer next year I will sort you out.

• Like 2

I would get a busher first.get it doing what it does then you be ready for a runner..the runner be out seeing the terrier work and seeing then bushed Bunny's.be nice and sharp when it's ready to start catching them

• Like 2

Nice looking bitch that mate, I know they are a rare sight for sale on hear :( just hope that someone has one at the right money and then sort my running dog as would like them to grow on together if that makes sense

It makes sense mate but 2 pups would be a handful.

Maybe get the runner now then introduce busher in 12 months? If you still want a Plummer next year I will sort you out.

Yeah tbf mate I didn't think about the 2 pups situation would be a little adventurous lol but that is a very kind offer mate thank you

I would get a busher first.get it doing what it does then you be ready for a runner..the runner be out seeing the terrier work and seeing then bushed Bunny's.be nice and sharp when it's ready to start catching them

Yeh fair point. Suppose there are pros and cons. I was just thinking that it ain't much fun having a busher with nothing to bush to.

Same can be said having a runner with no busher .keep me in mind for a pup it want be long now till my old girl is done..her legs wobt do what she wants no more..mini fits.funny turns.shes only ten.sad to see a dog what wants it but just carnt.

Same can be said having a runner with no busher .keep me in mind for a pup it want be long now till my old girl is done..her legs wobt do what she wants no more..mini fits.funny turns.shes only ten.sad to see a dog what wants it but just carnt.

Plenty keep runners without bushers though. Don't know what they are missing mind. Lol.

Would you fancy a Plummer?

Got at least 8-9 people wanting a pup off this Plummer and they only average 3 pups. Lol