Hobbies

Both would not last Two Seconds if left chained on the streets or gardens of Hackney let alone unchained trying to hide in the snow. Good way of getting fit if you keep out of the way of cars and stop at the Big Red Light.

Good for you both Keep Safe.

All the best

never ride on the roads, its more dangerous than crashing down a mountain!

and yeah you can't leave them laying about or they just get nicked :hmm:

Both would not last Two Seconds if left chained on the streets or gardens of Hackney let alone unchained trying to hide in the snow. Good way of getting fit if you keep out of the way of cars and stop at the Big Red Light.

All the best

Getting Nicked. Not only Hackney then? Do not have mountains where I am but plenty of dead things that did not stop at the Big Red Light Sorry to say. Stay Safe.

All the best

• Like 1

All the best

Getting Nicked. Not only Hackney then? Do not have mountains where I am but plenty of dead things that did not stop at the Big Red Light Sorry to say. Stay Safe.

All the best

no its not just london!

we have a good head of smack rats in sunny scarborough that will happily nick anything

All the best

All the best

no its not just london!

we have a good head of smack rats in sunny scarborough that will happily nick anything

Going to have to inform those professional Bicycle Thieves and those Degenerates that they are nothing special after all.

All the best

Too many hobbies and not enough time due to work getting in the way.

Hobbies include:

Lots of cycling (mountain-bike to work nearly every day, road bike (Airborne Zepplin) when I can, did Lands End to John O'Groats in ten days a few years ago)

Kayaking which includes a fun/surf kayak and a proper sea-fishing kayak

Started spear-fishing off the Dorset coast, just love snorkelling in the seas in the UK

Loads of river fishing (coarse and wild brown trout) mostly roving for big chub and roach

Ferreting in the colder months together with beating on a local shoot

Car mechanics to keep my old landrovers on the road (got a 1983 Series III to get ready for some summer fun)

General camping and hiking when I get the chance

Oh and in the last eight months have taken up running six miles four times a week as a stress reliever

Just need to find a way to retire early in the future

• Like 2

Go out on my mountain bike 3 times a week ,use to go water skiing just of sandbanks beach Dorset but time is a big factor . i thought when you get older you would have more time to do stuff but it seems the other way round

1. I use to road race about 5000 miles per year (not so much now, about 1000)

2. Geocache.

3. UK and France rock climbing.

4. Mountaineering.

5. Astronomy (I have a 250mm f6.3 scope)

6. Powerlifting (lucky to have a full gym at home with 300 kg of weights and machines)

7. Wild camping and walking.

8. 4x4 Green laning and offroading with my Jeep 4.0lt

9. Ham / CB radio (I have a 1700 channel AM / FM 25mhz to 28mhz transceiver) AND a 40` Antenna, much to the annoyance of my neighbours, especially when they realised I had planning permission! :tongue2:

Retired from it now but I coached Rugby League to Schools, Clubs, Town Teams and North West Counties as much as 7 days a week for the return from it, no money.

When out driving my works van all my old players wave, shout and whistle me up, - it`s a nice feeling and I was very successful ( luckily :icon_redface:.)​

Also fishing, metal detecting , camping - all outdoor stuff is my cup of tea.

Mac`s been asking me to teach him how to shoot a lot lately,- a hard task, I know but I do love a challenge. :laugh:

atb

• Like 2

I dont get a massive amount of free time these days but when I do, through the summer its mostly to do with the fishing either with the kayaks or the boat

IMG_1211_zpsuaetxggh.jpg

kayak1_zpsawcjvypl.jpg

11350654_10152807215810877_1430354223056

Other than that the garden takes some keeping on top of this time of year. So, although i wouldnt consider it a hobby, it burns a lot of time up!

2. Geocache.

4. Mountaineering.

6. Powerlifting (lucky to have a full gym at home with 300 kg of weights and machines)

9. Ham / CB radio (I have a 1700 channel AM / FM 25mhz to 28mhz transceiver) AND a 40` Antenna, much to the annoyance of my neighbours, especially when they realised I had planning permission! :tongue2:

Geocache?! WTF is that?

2. Geocache.

4. Mountaineering.

Geocache?! WTF is that?

2. Geocache.

4. Mountaineering.

Geocache?! WTF is that?

Can tell you haven't got kids Rez

It's hide and find sh!t with your phone :)