How To Get A Glossy Coat?

Oh, and in answer to the query, make sure the worming's done and enough fat in the diet, add a good pinch of seaweed powder to the food and brush out loose hair each day, especially at this time of year.

Some colours shine up easier than others. Black is usually easy, fawn not easy. Brindle is good because of the black in it. Beddy grey type fur is often linty and hard to shine up.

Having had Beddy X whippets have to agree you will never get a shine on a linty coat.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do many use the furminator brushes? This time a year I find they really do shift a lot of dead hair. I get a good handful off both of mine every few days.  

I feed mine cheap biscuits and a few tins of sardines also the odd spoon of cod liver oil. Just started giving him half of his grub in chicken mince be interesting to see if he stays shiney. Though a

Pledge I find is excellent

I rate Gaz got mine off millet few years back. I used to use a hacksaw blade and the rubber brush type things, But them furmanoators are the shit hot first time I used it I filled a carrier bag with hair you'd never thought that just came of him

do they work the same on smooth dogs. I got told they don't, so it put me off buying one.
They definitely do mate. I get 2-3 big handfuls of dead hair off my brindle bitch regularly and she's got a very short smooth coat.

I rate Gaz got mine off millet few years back. I used to use a hacksaw blade and the rubber brush type things, But them furmanoators are the shit hot first time I used it I filled a carrier bag with hair you'd never thought that just came of him

do they work the same on smooth dogs. I got told they don't, so it put me off buying one.
They definitely do mate. I get 2-3 big handfuls of dead hair off my brindle bitch regularly and she's got a very short smooth coat.
are they much better than a hack saw blade because they not cheap are they ?