Saiga Shotgun..!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will a 25 cal airgun pellet go through a windshield..??       https://youtu.be/5LlnCRDmrfA

Can you save your hanging friend with a shotgun..??       https://youtu.be/eRDuzdFnbVI

Shooting butane canisters..!!     https://youtu.be/LKe46WV45cY

What acurasy can you have with the saiga 410.??? Shooting a balloon at 150m.!!

Not the best back stop on that 150 meter target shot

Hi my friend.!! This is a old church that it a lot away from my village..! There is noone there..thank you.!!

Hi my friend.!! This is a old church that it a lot away from my village..! There is noone there..thank you.!!

Fair enough mate. Look alot closer than it probably is then.

All the best

Dan

Fair enough mate. Look alot closer than it probably is then.

All the best

Dan

It is ok Dan.! Thank you very much.!!

I would have to agree with that.

How do you know there is no-one there at the church? How do you know there is no one in the bushes? Someone could have wandered up to look at the old abandoned church. Someone could be out for a walk. Even if you own all of the land, you still can't know if someone is trespassing. Children especially will trespass and lurk in old buildings or bushes. Adults are not beyond exploring land that doesn't belong to them.

You should always shoot with a clear backstop. Best way to mount your balloons is not on a hedge you can't see behind, but on cane or branch stuck into the clear ground. Same with your target. Just my 2 cents.

I would have to agree with that.

How do you know there is no-one there at the church? How do you know there is no one in the bushes? Someone could have wandered up to look at the old abandoned church. Someone could be out for a walk. Even if you own all of the land, you still can't know if someone is trespassing. Children especially will trespass and lurk in old buildings or bushes. Adults are not beyond exploring land that doesn't belong to them.

You should always shoot with a clear backstop. Best way to mount your balloons is not on a hedge you can't see behind, but on cane or branch stuck into the clear ground. Same with your target. Just my 2 cents.

Hi.!! I agree too with that you are saying...the population of my village is 15 people,no children,someone to go to this church must take a car to go,it is a little out of the village ,from where i am i can see the road ...but you are right ...i will change the target location..Thank you..!