been using this (savlon healing cream) on Buck cut pad, just bit of info about it. well this stuff is brill, it closed the cut up quite a bit , and it dont look 1/2 so bad now. only used it for 4 days and really impressed with it, he moving about near as normal now, still little cut there, so taking it easy with him, maybe another 8 days or so it should be ok . if your dogs ever get any ,cuts,rips,bites, it would be worth getting a tube of this deff . :thumbs::yes:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

MY dog was attacked yet a-f**king-gain and now has a nasty cut to his hind leg. I've put Savlon on it before seeing this thread. I also used some cotton wool and tape to hold it in place....it that a good idea or leave it open? I think he'd probably lick the savlon off.

What makes a little old lady buy a bull X is beyond me.....it was only young and she's go not chance controlling it when it gets bigger....is the tiger stripes??

not good having cotton wool on wounds it will stick and leave bits behind the cream will help with this, proper dressings have a none stick membrane but i have found this can stick as well even with the savlon applied,i recently used womens panty liners cut to size and they can be made wider by sticking two pieces together the bandage sticks to the back and makes easier to apply to the wound didnt once stick to the wound in being used for 6 days,worked for me anyway,only concern was they aren't sterile

Edited by bedx
  • Like 1

MY dog was attacked yet a-f**king-gain and now has a nasty cut to his hind leg. I've put Savlon on it before seeing this thread. I also used some cotton wool and tape to hold it in place....it that a good idea or leave it open? I think he'd probably lick the savlon off.

What makes a little old lady buy a bull X is beyond me.....it was only young and she's go not chance controlling it when it gets bigger....is the tiger stripes??

Any pics of the wound?