They Are Ordered ! 5000 Express .177

I normally order from Germany for JSB as My HW100 likes JSB Heavys, but Germany are out of stock currently so just bought a sleave to share with a mate from Voimir and as everyone says great service, packaging and price.

But JSB Express....... How are folk finding them at range on quary IE past 40yards ? They are accurate in my HW100 but I have yet to find a pellet that beats the JSB Heavy for down range effect on quarry which is something I really value.

ATB

Matt

• Like 1

I normally order from Germany for JSB as My HW100 likes JSB Heavys, but Germany are out of stock currently so just bought a sleave to share with a mate from Voimir and as everyone says great service, packaging and price.

But JSB Express....... How are folk finding them at range on quary IE past 40yards ? They are accurate in my HW100 but I have yet to find a pellet that beats the JSB Heavy for down range effect on quarry which is something I really value.

ATB

Matt

Taken a magpie the other day at 62 yards and rabbits at 60 yards with express but in ideal conditions , but never take long range shots with any pellet unless conditions are right any how