• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought i would have a phone around to see who had the new HW110 in stock . My local RFD didn't get his delivery and will not be in until July Found a gun shop about 8 miles away who had two ,so i

Here`s a 14 shot group, shot today in training/ practice with Falcon Accuracy Plus .22. A certain THL mate on here kept recommending until I listened.   To bounce off each o

I do a lot of pellet testing with all makes ,shapes and sizes . I only put results on here to show others what works in my guns and my other shooting mates guns ,if the rest want to take it on board i

Posted Images

I got a new 110 today. Early days but the balance with a Mamba Lite on is beautiful. Loading is a bit different but getting used to it already. It doesn't like H&N or Weihrauch pellets but it's very accurate with AA Field 4.52. I love the feel and balance of the rifle and I'm pleased that it likes the AA Field because my KT loves Daystate Heavies (JSB Heavies).

It's doing 10.8fpe but I expect that to creep up a bit after a couple of tins. If Brocock had put a stock on their Compatto as nice as this I would have kept it. I get the feeling that the gun is going to grow on me, even after just a couple of hours using it I'm starting to like it a lot. The safety is a bit clunky but you can do it quietly if you use two fingers but that's a small thing anyway.

Strange, but it's one of those guns that just feels right.

Chris

Hi Chris , What is the weight of these guns ,only asking because from one person to another they come out with different weights ,anything from 2.7 KG up to 3.3 KG ?
Hi Mitch, according to my scales it's 7lb 4oz. Gun and silencer only with sling studs fitted.

With the weaver rail it's easy to remove the scope and replace it in the right position.

Chris

No it doesn't look cheap ,like i said i will wait for a few more really reviews and wait for my local RFD to get one in

Some body on face book recons he only get 40 usable shots from his HW110 , not good and if that is the case with them ,then my money will stay under the bed

Something wrong there, either it is FAC territory or their bottle air gauge is messed up.

40 shots is the count for an Ultra MMC and there is no way you could confuse the 110 for an Ultra, not even on a bad day with Ray Charles!

Just an update on my 110 chaps. It wouldn't stay accurate with any pellet for more than a couple of mags.

Went back to Redbeck today to show them and they brought out 3 more 110s in .177. They couldn't get any of them to group but, after phone calls to Hull Cartridge, they said there was a bad batch of barrels

I've got to say that Anthony and Chris at Redbeck were fantastic. They waited for me to get there and then tested every 110 they had in stock and stayed long after the shop had shut, on the range.

Long story short, and this is how good they are at Redbeck, they gave me a 100 Sporter and said that if the barrel's a wrong 'un they'll send me another.

Fantastic service. I appreciated it lads.

Chris

• Like 1

Just an update on my 110 chaps. It wouldn't stay accurate with any pellet for more than a couple of mags.

Went back to Redbeck today to show them and they brought out 3 more 110s in .177. They couldn't get any of them to group but, after phone calls to Hull Cartridge, they said there was a bad batch of barrels

I've got to say that Anthony and Chris at Redbeck were fantastic. They waited for me to get there and then tested every 110 they had in stock and stayed long after the shop had shut, on the range.

Long story short, and this is how good they are at Redbeck, they gave me a 100 Sporter and said that if the barrel's a wrong 'un they'll send me another.

Fantastic service. I appreciated it lads.

Chris

thats not a bad service at all seamaster but i bet hc have said do what evers needed to keep the customers happy!

its not the first time they've sent batches of doggy barrels out,,, and especially on a new launch!

luckily mines fine and nearly a month into it I'm well happy with it, spent half an hour this aft cutting down weeds in the garden.

bought a copy of air gunner tonight in the shop due to being grounded... its got a wright up by the editor who sings its praise, he's had one 5months and is well taken by it!

the only thing he mentions is theres a knack to the mag loading witch i thought but its getting easier the more i use it!

have they lent you the 100 till they get the barrels sorted or given you a kind of upgrade?!

atb si

Looks a nice gun cannot see the point of the picattiny rail though . I would rather have dovetail and 14 shot mag .

To me dovetail is old hat and BSA dovetails are even worse ,give me weaver or picatinny any day

To quote some thing I SAY,D AGES AGO

SOME THING WRONG WITH THE HW110

WHAT WITH ALL THIS PUTTING OFF THE RELEASE DATES

I WAS TOLD 4 DIFFERENT DATES WITH MINE

and i ended up with the hw100 carbine

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

To quote some thing I SAY,D AGES AGO

SOME THING WRONG WITH THE HW110

WHAT WITH ALL THIS PUTTING OFF THE RELEASE DATES

I WAS TOLD 4 DIFFERENT DATES WITH MINE

and i ended up with the hw100 carbine

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Who would buy a HW 100 kt / ks

One of the finest rifles going. There again, any 100 in any format is.

" Only saying like"

• Like 1

What a bugger Chris but the response from Redbeck is very special, I doubt many RFD's would go that extra mile.

Where is Redbeck

Phil

It's in Crofton near Wakefield Phil. They've always looked after me well. Good bunch and Anthony, the owner, is more than fair.

Chris