Online Troll

Have you read the first fencing job comments. Seemingly the neighbour was a moron and he told him where to go. Putting stuff like that on your business page, you really are the one that's a moron.

think it was a company called sjw fencing

c**t!!..?

• Like 1

When we we're young and daft, one of our gang was a right twat for it. Slightest spat with someone... he'd have all sorts turning up the next day, pizzas.. Chinese.. taxis, even ready mix once!! To name a few. LOL...

Not loading bullets or anything!!

Only the other week I was in work and my business partner got a call from the school were his fourteen year old daughter was, she was quite upset as she was getting some abuse on her phone. Asking her to send pics of herself and then getting threats and so on, it was on snapchat ( I dont even know what that is ). The school called the police over the incident, there really really is some sad people out there. This young girl had not done anything wrong or fell out with anyone, it was just some random sad twat trolling her, like I said there really is some not rights out there. Obviously it is a lot worse nowadays with social media then when I was a kid. I dont have facebook or anything like that, from what I can see it causes a lot of trouble at times. However I can see the positives of keeping in touch with family abroud ect. Life was much much simpler back in the day, in my adidas sambas in my 2.0s capri with the hancock dog on the back seat and no social media or mobile phones ect lol

• Like 3