Roll On September 2 New Model Lamps

Tried the dl100 version the other night and was very disappointed with it,, d Lloyd said it was the equivalent of the 170 light force but better,which we also had in the motor and there's no comparison, Just clearer beam but half the distance and the spread was ridiculous on it.. Not a dig at the man just an honest opinion.

If your not happy ask for your money back ... It sound like false advertising to me...atb
it's definitely false advertising, because there not even close to what he was making them out to be, but I payed my money and took a chance so my own fault for being gullible lol.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just my opinion after 37 years of lamping of the DL100

The wife got me it mate, I'm f****d if she see's this lol.

Why don't you try a candle in a jam jar. And a handle for you.so you can climb over 5 bar gates with out burning your fingers.

Posted Images

Decent enough lamp I just keep.it up.the van for messing about up there handy for a hour or 2

thats it , plus no wires getting pulled about etc, there great for bit of off roading and in/out of motors , and for £ 50 notes good bit of kit. if you want more from a lamp and lamping in general well prob use differnt type lamp, but for the above there bang on :yes:

• Like 1

Decent enough lamp I just keep.it up.the van for messing about up there handy for a hour or 2

thats it , plus no wires getting pulled about etc, there great for bit of off roading and in/out of motors , and for £ 50 notes good bit of kit. if you want more from a lamp and lamping in general well prob use differnt type lamp, but for the above there bang on :yes:

That's my view to Ray, won't replace my main lamp and lithium battery, but perfect to have in the truck as a spare or for a quick shine..

Pretty much all of my land is big arable, and the beam ain't enough for me tbh.... But for £50 they are a good little 2nd lamp

I can't honestly see the problem with the led lamps ,I have a 170 and a 150 off deben and odd d.Lloyd. I prefer the light of the led.

If you are in and out the motor I prefer not to have a battery and wire .

I can't honestly see the problem with the led lamps ,I have a 170 and a 150 off deben and odd d.Lloyd. I prefer the light of the led.

If you are in and out the motor I prefer not to have a battery and wire .

Spot on mate. I really don't mind the LED light. Some lads are really against the beams. I think I prefer them and definitely like the cordless idea.

i have seen them last 5 hours lamping and still been life in them thats obviously not 5 hours continuous run time just time ive been lamping

had my deben 150 well over a year and its still fine and charges without problem

Out tonight and my mates plr 500 got trampled on by cattle ...I will just leave this fukin pile of shite here ...were his words ...as I said it got trampled and the front glass came off but it's a better beam now ....but still shite imo ...but if any of you lads want to try it. It is a better beam now .