Roll On September 2 New Model Lamps

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just my opinion after 37 years of lamping of the DL100

The wife got me it mate, I'm f****d if she see's this lol.

Why don't you try a candle in a jam jar. And a handle for you.so you can climb over 5 bar gates with out burning your fingers.

Posted Images

Yeah mate it's the new blitz with the dimmer on the handle just move it up and down with your thumb it's got a pistol grip handle as well a lot of thought has gone into it and it's 100 times better that the old types ?

Ah ok then cheers for that. Didn't realise there was a newer one.

The enforcer range? The wiring is alot better and detachable plus gate lamp on bottom[/quote

Yes mate that's the one brilliant piece of kit I also brought the battery that attaches to the handle only got to use it once or twice at the end of last season the only problem I can see with it is there's no warning when its going to runs out ?

The enforcer range? The wiring is alot better and detachable plus gate lamp on bottom[/quote

Yes mate that's the one brilliant piece of kit I also brought the battery that attaches to the handle only got to use it once or twice at the end of last season the only problem I can see with it is there's no warning when its going to runs out ?

i got a enforcer but not the halogen one. The wiring on them are awesome I abused mine last season and wasnt any problems at all

Tried the dl100 version the other night and was very disappointed with it,, d Lloyd said it was the equivalent of the 170 light force but better,which we also had in the motor and there's no comparison, Just clearer beam but half the distance and the spread was ridiculous on it.. Not a dig at the man just an honest opinion.

• Like 1

Tried the dl100 version the other night and was very disappointed with it,, d Lloyd said it was the equivalent of the 170 light force but better,which we also had in the motor and there's no comparison, Just clearer beam but half the distance and the spread was ridiculous on it.. Not a dig at the man just an honest opinion.

If your not happy ask for your money back ... It sound like false advertising to me...atb

Just got in after a quick hour with my new dl100 and yes the spread was more than I was expecting the white light didn't bother me at all didn't miss anything with it at least I think not.... Does have a fair bit of glare but loved not having a wire hanging lose was a piece of piss jumping fences opening gates ect couldn't get a gauge of beam distance because was limping next to the motorway so fields were half lit but don't think it would be anywhere near as good as strikers blitzs and so on but that's why it's 50 quid n not 300. Has any one used the 120 yet think that would have been the better buy.

Just got in after a quick hour with my new dl100 and yes the spread was more than I was expecting the white light didn't bother me at all didn't miss anything with it at least I think not.... Does have a fair bit of glare but loved not having a wire hanging lose was a piece of piss jumping fences opening gates ect couldn't get a gauge of beam distance because was limping next to the motorway so fields were half lit but don't think it would be anywhere near as good as strikers blitzs and so on but that's why it's 50 quid n not 300. Has any one used the 120 yet think that would have been the better buy.

I will be out with the 120 Friday night mate and will post a comparison between 120 and DL100 with pics.

• Like 1

Yeh the beam is wide I found that also brightens a lot off the field up but is cheap an cheery an also easy to carry. Get what we pay for these days lol

for anotherv £15 you can get debenext 150 which is a decent battery free lamp Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 1

Yeh the beam is wide I found that also brightens a lot off the field up but is cheap an cheery an also easy to carry. Get what we pay for these days lol

for anotherv £15 you can get debenext 150 which is a decent battery free lamp

D Lloyd does 150 the same as Deben 150. I thought 150 was a touch too tight. 100 is wider. 120 somewhere in the middle but haven't used it yet.

• Like 1