Roll On September 2 New Model Lamps

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just my opinion after 37 years of lamping of the DL100

The wife got me it mate, I'm f****d if she see's this lol.

Why don't you try a candle in a jam jar. And a handle for you.so you can climb over 5 bar gates with out burning your fingers.

Posted Images

Buy a lightforce 170 stricker with dimmer for short and medium distance or 240 blitz with dimmer for big land now the wiring issue is sorted and a 22ah lithium battery you'll only buy once

Is the wiring issue sorted now then? I didn't know that. My blitz is wired straight to a right angle bullet plug that has to be taped to the deben lithium.

I do like the Blitz variable though. I have it strung round my neck and it covers every situation I need it for, wide beam, narrow beam, bright, dim etc. It's only problem is when it's blowing a real gale the wind catches it a bit and of course the shit wiring.

Edited by Maximus Ferret

Yip batteries all charged and even replaced on one,but its not as bright as a new one? They are all a season old but 4 out of 6 have dulled. They earned there keep and caught a fair few bunnies so it's not end of world and the couple folk its happened to have all kept there strikers or Blitz's and batteries

being serious maybe the glass on the lamp as got a bit stained,i know if you got a real fast car or bike after a while when you get used to it you think it got slower, so it could be in the mind

Buy a lightforce 170 stricker with dimmer for short and medium distance or 240 blitz with dimmer for big land now the wiring issue is sorted and a 22ah lithium battery you'll only buy once

Is the wiring issue sorted now then? I didn't know that. My blitz is wired straight to a right angle bullet plug that has to be taped to the deben lithium.

I do like the Blitz variable though. I have it strung round my neck and it covers every situation I need it for, wide beam, narrow beam, bright, dim etc. It's only problem is when it's blowing a real gale the wind catches it a bit and of course the shit wiring.

I was referring to the wires going into the actual lamp as for the connection to the battery I do excactly the same but use cable ties cut the cigarette lighter of and attach it to a right angle bullet plug then straight to the battery which goes round my neck in one of them man bags job done if your thinking of buying the new lamp then buy the stricker as your blitz head off your old one will fit straight on ?