Roll On September 2 New Model Lamps

D.Lloyd if you could get your chinese friends to knock out a mk.1 type ferret finder i think you could be on another earner.

You're not kidding. Now they would sell like hot cakes.
Is that the old grey box type that comes in 8 and 15 foot lads
ye I have one here that not working tidy. Who fixes them

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just my opinion after 37 years of lamping of the DL100

The wife got me it mate, I'm f****d if she see's this lol.

Why don't you try a candle in a jam jar. And a handle for you.so you can climb over 5 bar gates with out burning your fingers.

Posted Images

D.Lloyd if you could get your chinese friends to knock out a mk.1 type ferret finder i think you could be on another earner.

Yeh that's it mate. Old knocker box.

Anyone selling a mark 1 ferret collar give me a shout

ye I have one here that not working tidy. Who fixes them
haymin fixes them give him a shout lol

Yeh that's it mate. Old knocker box.

i can ask mate but thats not eases as theyer english is as good as my spelling lol

• Like 1

Well the dl100 works for me amazing the light it gives for such a little thing. Dam near fits in me wax coat pocket. The quality of the plastic is great really solid. Much wider and I think bright beam than the plr one :thumbs:

28495087834_e7439eba3a_c.jpg

might be too wide for some but for old blind bat here its just the job

29011594012_caf7140fce_c.jpg

• Like 1

Well the dl100 works for me amazing the light it gives for such a little thing. Dam near fits in me wax coat pocket. The quality of the plastic is great really solid. Much wider and I think bright beam than the plr one :thumbs:

28495087834_e7439eba3a_c.jpg

might be too wide for some but for old blind bat here its just the job

29011594012_caf7140fce_c.jpg

Yep the DL100 impressed me mate aswell. For its size it gives off a cracking beam. I've got 120 on the way so will compare the 2 shortly.

Now I bought a DL100 of dloyd ( must say a efficient promt service off him and decent bloke to deal with ). When lamp arrived was impressed with size and seems very robust little thing, however the beam just didn't cut it with me, yes wider than the PLR. But mine didnt seem a very long or powerful enough beam and certainly wasnt as longer or powerful beam as the PLR,I new I would not use it so sold it straight away for forty quid to a shooter mate. Maybe the newer model game keeper 120 mite be best. But am sure as these lamps progress with technology they can only get better and better. The PLR is a handy little lamp, and very handy for dibbing and dabbing out of car window at gates or over walls for a quick run and move on and some local bunny bashing. The beam maybe a tad tight for some tho. But I still prefer my old 170 dimmer, just my view on things atb.

• Like 1

like gaz said we all got different terrain and expectations. For me as long as I can keep the rabbit in the beam that will do for me and even when there's thistles and cover about as long as I can light the dog up the rabbit wont be far in front thats for sure :laugh:

• Like 1