Royd Pups Are Here.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ruby has had 11 healthy pups from her matting to cesar 6 dogs 5 bitches all doing well there will be a few spare pups if any one is looking and can offer a good working home pm me thanks.  

Many years ago i kept putting off breeding my then lurcher bitch coz she kept coming into season at wrong time & unfortunately she got killed before i could take a pup off her. So 2 1/2 years ago

Posted Images

Fact is if it was a new member he would get more shite than he could handle ..

I think the site's been the same for a few years now. If one of 'the main men' on here even scratches their arse, they get praised to the heavens, and do it better than everyfucker else. And there are plenty on here that would rip into most members if they'd used a dog at stud that aint had at least four years 'graft' behind it.

Seems to me that more than a few people are put off asking questions, which is the whole point of a forum, for fear of being ripped into by some of these self proclaimed 'experts'. And the irony is that many of these 'experts' will have owned running dogs for less length of time, and will actually know a bit less than some people that want to ask a genuine question!

• Like 6

You lot must have a lot of free time worrying about what others are doing when you have no real interest. If I keep reading crap I will reply with it like promoting my dog for stud lol. As for the pedo shit that's was jest Jim throwing his toys and all bollucks

You lot must have a lot of free time worrying about what others are doing when you have no real interest. If I keep reading crap I will reply with it like promoting my dog for stud lol. As for the pedo shit that's was jest Jim throwing his toys and all bollucks

Aint singling you out, and have no axe to grind with anyone in particular as to what they choose to do with their dogs. But there are people on here that wouldn't have one negative reaction for certain actions, yet if someone new to the site did a similar thing there'd be holy f**k about it. Personally I couldn't give a monkey's chuff what people do, just seems a bit hypocritical at times what some members on here preach :thumbs:

• Like 4

Aint singling you out, and have no axe to grind with anyone in particular as to what they choose to do with their dogs. But there are people on here that wouldn't have one negative reaction for certain actions, yet if someone new to the site did a similar thing there'd be holy f**k about it. Personally I couldn't give a monkey's chuff what people do, just seems a bit hypocritical at times what some members on here preach :thumbs:

You saying there's a clique on here?

Naw, canny have that like. :whistling:

• Like 6

You saying there's a clique on here?

Naw, canny have that like. :whistling:

:ninja: ............. :no: .............. :hmm: ................. :yes: .............. :D ........ :thumbs: lol

• Like 1

Shark it Sounds like you are trying your best to be part of the clique on here.

Yeah? Ok lol
Ey I just had an Idea shark.

Why dont you start your own clique on here.

The pms will be flying Into your inbox lol.

Many years ago i kept putting off breeding my then lurcher bitch coz she kept coming into season at wrong time & unfortunately she got killed before i could take a pup off her. So 2 1/2 years ago when my dh x had her 2nd season at 25mths old i bred her although she wasnt fully tested she was good enough for me to want to breed from & put her to a 10yr old dog of similar breeding. My point is it was My Choice i didnt put a gun to any ones head to have one & every one that did was pleased with them. Theres been a couple of young breedings lately & no of the others have had any shit??!!! So imho Dai just ignore any negative posts coz they aint having a pup anyway. Your Bitch Your Choice. Glad to hear all pups accounted for & i wish you all the best with them. Atb bud. Before any one accuses me of arse licking ive never met or spoken to Dai!!

• Like 8

Shark it Sounds like you are trying your best to be part of the clique on here.

Yeah? Ok lol
Ey I just had an Idea shark.

Why dont you start your own clique on here.

The pms will be flying Into your inbox lol.

You had an idea, well done, I'm pleased for you :thumbs:

• Like 1

the there amigos like you post mate the 3 have been sturing it from the start jest cose marvel cant keep or train a dog lol