Royd Pups Are Here.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ruby has had 11 healthy pups from her matting to cesar 6 dogs 5 bitches all doing well there will be a few spare pups if any one is looking and can offer a good working home pm me thanks.  

Many years ago i kept putting off breeding my then lurcher bitch coz she kept coming into season at wrong time & unfortunately she got killed before i could take a pup off her. So 2 1/2 years ago

Posted Images

Seen all 3 dogs work that dai posted pics of .

Must say I can see a few cracking lurchers being born out this litter.

The bitch is one of the most driven ,mad for it bitch I've seen she caught where you couldn't barely walk.Will run through brick walls to catch.

The sire is a cracker too saw him catch some big bags and then some .

I bred the sire so that's why he's decent lol...

Just to make it not sound like I'm kissing arse ....the lads a bit of a tosser like but if you can get round that ,

If you want a lurcher that will fill a walk in freezer I'd pm for dais number

• Like 6

Nice pups, my bitch just had 11 too. Well 12 but one born dead. How's your bitch coping ? Mine had it pretty rough, 3 were breach which she needed help delivering. She doing grand now tho as are the pups ??

Atb J

This year it was brindle pups from abroath that was on every other thread and next year it will be fooking merles lol they will be everywhere

Aye but the Arbroath brindles are half whinshaw mun, so they're far superior. :)

Good luck with the litter Dai.

• Like 1

Nice pups, my bitch just had 11 too. Well 12 but one born dead. How's your bitch coping ? Mine had it pretty rough, 3 were breach which she needed help delivering.

She doing grand now tho as are the pups ??

Atb J

Iv been lucky mate she's been fine I'm in there every few hours putting food and Walter under her nose to make sure she keeps well. Good luck with yours mate

Nice pups, my bitch just had 11 too. Well 12 but one born dead. How's your bitch coping ? Mine had it pretty rough, 3 were breach which she needed help delivering.

She doing grand now tho as are the pups ??

Atb J

Iv been lucky mate she's been fine I'm in there every few hours putting food and Walter under her nose to make sure she keeps well. Good luck with yours mate

That's it, Gotta keep em fed and watered! Got the Mrs well trained as I'm back to work today ?? apparently paternity leave for puppies is nonsense haha.

• Like 2

This year it was brindle pups from abroath that was on every other thread and next year it will be fooking merles lol they will be everywhere

Aye but the Arbroath brindles are half whinshaw mun, so they're far superior. :)

Good luck with the litter Dai.

that's right.cheers

look a nice litter there. you decided on what your keeping as in dog or bitch? i like the pup that looks to be on the tit nearest the front leg with the bit of white on its neck.

im thinking dog mate.there was one eating mince chicken today it was not 24 hours old lol i thort thats the one but it was a bitch greedy cow lol

lol. i am sure you will pick a good un. when i went to look at my pup there was one that stood out instantly but unfortunately it was a bitch and i am a dog man.

look a nice litter there. you decided on

what your keeping as in dog or bitch? i like the pup that looks to be on the tit nearest the front leg with the bit of white on its neck.

im thinking dog mate.there was one eating mince chicken today it was not 24 hours old lol i thort thats the one but it was a bitch greedy cow lol

lol. i am sure you will pick a good un. when i went to look at my pup there was one that stood out instantly but unfortunately it was a bitch and i am a dog man.

I hope so iv got it down to 6 dogs so far lol

look a nice litter there. you decided on

what your keeping as in dog or bitch? i like the pup that looks to be on the tit nearest the front leg with the bit of white on its neck.

I hope so iv got it down to 6 dogs so far lol

• Like 1