Pele To Auction His Medals

How would you know Spuffy

You don't know your arse from your elbow you boring fooka.

Listen son I would have you trembling in your coal dusted boots given two minutes alone with you. (Believe me)

As for your story telling, why don't you save it up for the Sunderland thread and keep it to that thread.

Jackanory

Like a couple of old women ffs, get a room :D

Cheers, D.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Good player " !!! Talk about damming with faint praise ,that's like saying DaVinci was a decent all rounder ,that Michaelangelo could do a bit of chiseling ,that Vemeer was OK at painting . Pele was

LIke this one you mean  

My pal went to America when we was kids on a holiday (it was a really big deal going to America back then in the early 80s) and met Pele while he was there.......to us football mad kids it was like he

I take it " reverse cast " has become an adopted saying for.............." im bullshitting and have been rumbled again ".

You carry on irrelevant crackpot !

Edited by gnasher16

Gnash rumble me a explanation for your daft little story about the bloke that coukdnt have kids

Youv had plenty time to Orcesteated some bullshite politicians reverse Spin :)

Since you have asked about 7 times......what exactly is it you want to know ?......you see this is a luxury you wont have had the pleasure of.......when your not bullshitting you can just answer questions you dont have to run away from them......so what is it you actually want to know ?

Edited by gnasher16

Max i think you take this forum waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too seriously....you really do !.....I never dodged a question i believe i said " ive explained it once and you didnt except it so i wont explain it again "

What more do you want me to say ? i was replying to a post somebody had made about a bloke who hung about a local league football team which put me in mind of a similar story .....only such a bizarre individual as you could possibly take that as a dig from a totally meaningless off the cuff little chinwag years previously......i mean i couldnt care less either way but why did you tell me you couldnt have kids in the first place if you actually can.....i have hundreds of conversations with different people every week if on the off chance we might of discussed how many kids we have or what we do for work what on earth makes you think i would stash that info away in my mind to use against you years down the line.....do you really think you are that important in my life ?....you are a name on an internet screen Max nothing more.....you are not my enemy,you dont have anything i want,you are no threat to me......you are just a harmless little fool i cant even get angry with you as i no longer expect the truth from a man who cant even be truthful with himself.

Edited by gnasher16

Gnash I did not tell you I couldn't have kids

You asked if I had any

I said plenty nookie but no luck so to speak

And it wasn't years previously as you tried to say

What did you say at first 7-8 years lol ffs

It was maybe 12-18 mths maximum from when you posted your story.

And same here your just a name on a Internet forum

And as with anyone I will give you the same respect on here as you give me

Call me a c**t if a topic ain't suiting your agenda I will call you one back

It's nothing personal just how it is.

I will say it again the insults and name calling started from your end when you did not like what you were hearing on the Safc football thread

It's only opinions and there is no need to get personal as you do at times

But when and if you do the least you can do is expect some in return.

It's only the net ' I'm glad I can laugh about it.

Some take it far too serious.

Especially your mate Tuffy TOLC .

So if you didn't tell me you couldn't have kids what the f**k have you got so offended about ? :icon_eek: ......your making up the script of your own drama show and then changing the script that nobody else even has a clue what your talking about.

8 years.....8 months i havent got a clue i cant remember having the conversation for crying out loud i just know we went through a bit of a " getting to know you " stage some time ago.

No need to get personal ? coming from a man who decided to dissect my entire personal life from my parenting skills to the way i earn money have a think about what your saying !

Max this is a conversation between me and you nobody else needs to see it so if you still have a problem or you still have anything to say send me a message privately instead and we,ll discuss it that way.

Edited by gnasher16

Listen you complete spastic.

Whats all this tolc?

Your mate queen started that up.

So ?

What's all this TOLC.

Is all about you tuffty.

Offering lads to come and see you face to face.

Let me spell it out for your stupid brain.

The off liner club.

TOLC.

You had little man syndrome when I joined 10yrs ago.

And you still have it now.

Jog on

TOLC

Pmsl

Listen you spastics.

Ive offered one person out and that was brookie.

Which has long long been sorted out.

So the only idiots still going on about it is you and your pal max.

So do yourself a favour and do one.

As I said in my pm to you king.

Your welcome to come and visit me for tea and cake anytime you wish.

Listen you spastics.

Ive offered one person out and that was brookie.

Which has long long been sorted out.

So the only idiots still going on about it is you and your pal max.

So do yourself a favour and do one.

As I said in my pm to you king.

Your welcome to come and visit me for tea and cake anytime you wish.

What the TOLC pm you sent me lol.

I will have to rename it now to

TTOLC

the tuffty off liner club pmsl.