Someones In Trouble......

The stuff I don't use in the dvd I will post on my youtube channel : Darcy Outdoors.

I think I've just subscribed lol

JD ,I really hope this video goes well for you, and that you get support from the members on here. We're seeing less and less good quality video's produced these days, with piracy etc. So fair deuce to you for putting in the work, and vision for such a unique video, showing among other things, a side of trapping that most of us never get to see.

• Like 1

Well....thanks for the kind words. I don't care about money or making a profit so I will be charging very little for this, i mean less than a tenner.....just to stop people copying it...i'm hoping people will think, sod it, lets just buy the original....instead of 'saving £3' on a copy! I was thinking about charging £9 for the 70 minute dvd....but working a few things out still......

I will be putting clips I don't use on youtube ....lots of them are a bit crappy quality as they were taken with my early trail cams, the footage on the dvd is much, much better. Just finishing off my Fenn Mk3 pipe set section now.....

If it goes well i will bring another out straight afterwards as i have enough footage to do two or three dvds....my friends who have seen the footage all agree that its decent stuff, so I'm hoping it is well recieved. It's certainly taken me a while and i'm abit thick so it's not been easy ha ha . Sure there's going to be imperfections with it, I hope people understand that this is my first time making a video.....

The youtube channel will be getting filled with stuff soon....i've a mountain of footage....

• Like 5

You could sell them at shows,,,,I've herd folk sell DVDs at shows.......

Master hunter did some interesting clips,,on one of his vids years ago,,,some great rat trapping sequences around barns,,,even snaring them on the wall on the inside of a barn,,,very interesting footage...

And I saw some good film at peg and guns house years ago,,,,he had hours of film,,,but I don't think he ever marketed it

• Like 1

You could sell them at shows,,,,I've herd folk sell DVDs at shows.......

Master hunter did some interesting clips,,on one of his vids years ago,,,some great rat trapping sequences around barns,,,even snaring them on the wall on the inside of a barn,,,very interesting footage...

And I saw some good film at peg and guns house years ago,,,,he had hours of film,,,but I don't think he ever marketed it

P&G,Woodga,and GW should have done a collaborative box set,when those guys go theres going to be a lot of knowledge lost,i always remember P&G saying he had a unique way of trapping jays and wondering what it was,good luck JD,onwards and upwards.

Watched a fox get snared last night .Oh for a go pro eh .He went ballistic as expected then tried backing out .Just before dispatch he was sat chewing at the anchor stump .I was waiting up for him anyway and first I saw was a fox reversing out the hedge,tail like a bog brush before the inevitable girations .Good luck with your DVD JD and put me down for one mate .

• Like 1

Watched a fox get snared last night .Oh for a go pro eh .He went ballistic as expected then tried backing out .Just before dispatch he was sat chewing at the anchor stump .I was waiting up for him anyway and first I saw was a fox reversing out the hedge,tail like a bog brush before the inevitable girations .Good luck with your DVD JD and put me down for one mate .

Aldi are doing a generic GoPro action camera for fathers day for £30 its always useful and for thatbprice you can always have it in your pocket "just in case".

Edited by mackem
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...