• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going to try to clear up a few things that have been weighing on me about Harambe and the Cinci Zoo since I read the news this afternoon. I have worked with Gorillas as a zookeeper while in my

That gorilla could have popped the child's head off like a champagne cork at any second, shooting it was the only option. Shame that such a magnificent animal had to die.., but rather a monkey than a

Amazing THL so it is. I'd quite understand the debate on some lunatic vegan page but I do struggle to get my head around the debate on here. Most of us have no problem pulling the trigger whether it b

Posted Images

it all ended well at the end of the day the kids alright,get an other gorilla anytime ffs..horrible cxxts them gorillas anyway,

yes, the kid is ok........but it should have been avoidable, the gorilla gets it, all because the stupid mother couldn't control her kids, i see it all the time, kids running riot in restaurants, eating with there mouths open, screaming the place down because they want something, no manners at all, and the parents do nothing to correct them, they shouldn't have the bloody kids if they ain't prepared to bring up properly....lets face it, i don't cost nothing does it... the only way this will end well, is if the poor excuse of a mother gets charged with negligence and made to pay court costs, and what's so horrible about a gorilla.....there intelligent, magnificent, and human like...making them quite interesting....as David Attenborough says....they are remarkable animals, there probably more intelligent than some humans.

Just aswell it wasnt a chimpanzee or the kid was ripped apart and eaten.

yeh deff :thumbs: , if it had been one of them, the kid would have been killed, some of the male chimps are big strong buggers :yes:

it all ended well at the end of the day the kids alright,get an other gorilla anytime ffs..horrible cxxts them gorillas anyway,

yes, the kid is ok........but it should have been avoidable, the gorilla gets it, all because the stupid mother couldn't control her kids, i see it all the time, kids running riot in restaurants, eating with there mouths open, screaming the place down because they want something, no manners at all, and the parents do nothing to correct them, they shouldn't have the bloody kids if they ain't prepared to bring up properly....lets face it, i don't cost nothing does it... the only way this will end well, is if the poor excuse of a mother gets charged with negligence and made to pay court costs, and what's so horrible about a gorilla.....there intelligent, magnificent, and human like...making them quite interesting....as David Attenborough says....they are remarkable animals, there probably more intelligent than some humans.[/

You sound like the perfect parent wish you were my dad.

What about when there's school trips too zoos ect 30 odd children or so running around 3 or 4 people looking after them one of them decides it would be a good idea too climb inbeside a cute big cuddley animal do you blame the supervisors for neglect ect

Point of the matter is every zoo should be secure so that no children could get anywhere near inside any of the animals enclosures especially something as powerful as a gorilla

Everyone who is blaming the parents must be really perfect, when I was 4 I got lost for 6hrs on a packed spanish beach does it make my parents bad? No they just had a momentry lapse of concentration. Ive two kids and its a split second for them to be out of sight, with the best will in the world you will lose sight of your kids occasionally for a split second anyone who says different either has no kids or there liars. A 4 year old shouldnt be able to jump in a pen of a 400lb gorilla or any other animal so easily, zoos fault imo.

• Like 2

I saw the footage for the first time this morning. Looks, to me, like the gorilla was taking better care of the child than his mother was !

Gorillas are generally very gentle, despite their enormous size, and if he was going to hurt the child, he had plenty of time to do it ! Very sad really !

• Like 1

Everyone who is blaming the parents must be really perfect, when I was 4 I got lost for 6hrs on a packed spanish beach does it make my parents bad? No they just had a momentry lapse of concentration. Ive two kids and its a split second for them to be out of sight, with the best will in the world you will lose sight of your kids occasionally for a split second anyone who says different either has no kids or there liars. A 4 year old shouldnt be able to jump in a pen of a 400lb gorilla or any other animal so easily, zoos fault imo.

Even though the child had already told its mother it was going to do it and she didn't think to be extra vigilant?

Even though the child had already told its mother it was going to do it and she didn't think to be extra vigilant?

When I was young ( longtime ago ) I told my old lady I was running away , she locked the door ....wouldn't let me back in for hours ...

• Like 3