• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Millionaires are not as much of a rarity these days there are nearly three quarters of a million millionaires in the Uk i think the statistic is something like 1 in every 75 people.   Money comes an

I'd buy sunderland fc and close it down just to shut max up once and for all ...

Any chance i could get their numbers they sound like they have low self esteem just my type the money would just be a bonus

Came to the conclusion recently that I'm no longer going to get stressed out about not earning enough money, as long as I've got enough to cover my needs I couldn't give a shit. My time is far more important than money, we're only here once and it's a very short time in the grand scheme of things.

..Having said that, I'd put the money to work for me.. I've seen a lot of people use money to make money in the property market, and some of them ain't the brightest of people to start with. They've just come by a decent chunk of cash from one place or another and put it to work.

Property is a good way to make money. But it's easy to lose money doing it as well. And it's getting harder to make money from it as the chancellor hikes stamp duty for second homes...
Even easier to make money doing it when your a plasterer by trade from a family of tradesmen.. Apart from the plumbing and electrics I could do or get any aspect of a renovation done myself, via my two brothers or via my old man. I have extended family to cover plumbing and electrics on a decent rate.

If I won millions I'd get my dad back into farming buy a house in the middle of know where with land for myself pay of friends and family mortgage and spend more time with my wife and kids but the biggest thing would have to be not working 12 hour a day 6 days a week for feck all .

• Like 2

I'd pay off my families mortgages and buy myself a nice house, nowt flash maybe a 4 bed detached and a couple to rent out and then I'd keep the rest to live off comfortably and leave to my kids and nephews and nieces. I don't want holidays or flash cars etc.

If I did win big, and it would be a miracle if I did, (as I do not play the lottery) The first thing I would do is pay to get the best treatment to stop smoking. The second would be, pay for a private operation to get my legs working again. Once I could walk around and get out and about again I would be the happiest man on earth. The rest of the money the family could do with what they like.

TC

• Like 1

Tiercel packing in smoking is a piece of piss

And that's coming from someone with a very addictive personality

If you really want to you will.

Man up for a week or 3 and it's beat.

:laugh: If it was that easy I would have each time I tried. 6 weeks the last time. :laugh:

TC