• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Millionaires are not as much of a rarity these days there are nearly three quarters of a million millionaires in the Uk i think the statistic is something like 1 in every 75 people.   Money comes an

I'd buy sunderland fc and close it down just to shut max up once and for all ...

Any chance i could get their numbers they sound like they have low self esteem just my type the money would just be a bonus

Fook sake pal, I ain't rich not by anybody's standards but send me your addy an ill drop a few quid in post so he can buy some new socks lol nobody should have to wear socks with holes in

really I thought it was the norm

26717249293_d602ce9204_c.jpg

I blame me bloody dog me welly soles are transparent :laugh:

• Like 3

Came to the conclusion recently that I'm no longer going to get stressed out about not earning enough money, as long as I've got enough to cover my needs I couldn't give a shit. My time is far more important than money, we're only here once and it's a very short time in the grand scheme of things.

..Having said that, I'd put the money to work for me.. I've seen a lot of people use money to make money in the property market, and some of them ain't the brightest of people to start with. They've just come by a decent chunk of cash from one place or another and put it to work.

we all like to think we would give most our millions away but from what i seen of rich people the more they have the more they need to keep the lifestyle up unless they had it dropped in their lap of course but people who have worked for it would have massive outgoings as well as incomings we can all have these nice charitable ideas when it's not going to happen lol

me i would look after me family and buy me self a brand new car have a couple of big family holidays then maybes get me self one of those big 60 inch tv i always fancied one of those me lol

I really would give it away. There is nothing I want. I don't watch television, Im not a massive fan of foreign holidays. Buying a house this year but it's not a big one and we are lucky at having a massive deposit so tiny mortgage, and I really font want a bigger house. I have a corsa diesel that runs on fresh air and I wouldn't have a bigger car if you gave it me.

There is not one thing I want lol

You're a lucky man, and richer than most.

• Like 1

I wouldn't tell anyone. They'd just wonder why when they called my house my butler told them to f**k off. I wouldn't want to mix with riff-raff. :laugh:

Seriously though with 10 million or so I'd pay off my closest mates mortgages for them. Ideally I'd like to do it without them knowing, so they just get the house deeds sent to them in the post. Decent donations to a few good causes then whatever whim took my fancy with the rest.

Came to the conclusion recently that I'm no longer going to get stressed out about not earning enough money, as long as I've got enough to cover my needs I couldn't give a shit. My time is far more important than money, we're only here once and it's a very short time in the grand scheme of things.

..Having said that, I'd put the money to work for me.. I've seen a lot of people use money to make money in the property market, and some of them ain't the brightest of people to start with. They've just come by a decent chunk of cash from one place or another and put it to work.

Property is a good way to make money. But it's easy to lose money doing it as well. And it's getting harder to make money from it as the chancellor hikes stamp duty for second homes...

Would you be needing a chaufeer walshie

Hell yes. 2 actually. A gorgeous bird in a bikini to do the driving and a bloke to tell her the way.

Ha your mrs would slaughter you

My current mrs probably would, but my new trophy wife would understand. :D

Charity starts at home id buy nice house (big) big enough to get around on a segway ? nice designed garden swimming pools steam room sauna jacuzzi indoor and out put good wedge in each me kids banks buy me self a few motors..super car jeeps and a bentley. Spend GOOD few thousand on clothes .. Get a heated drive way and pointless exspensive things like that id have a few ting tongs to do all me ironing cleaning ect make em call me sir ? gardeners in few times a week id never cut a hedge again put me kids in a school private? thats secure not just any c**t could walk in

House would prob be in the suburbs hampstead.. And a rural place some where in wales maybe ? Lol thats about it

Edited by lurcherman 887