• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Millionaires are not as much of a rarity these days there are nearly three quarters of a million millionaires in the Uk i think the statistic is something like 1 in every 75 people.   Money comes an

I'd buy sunderland fc and close it down just to shut max up once and for all ...

Any chance i could get their numbers they sound like they have low self esteem just my type the money would just be a bonus

Allways wanted a few folk killed so a hit man for me

I've got a fcuking phone book's worth. Do you reckon they do bulk buy discount?

How much money do you think it would take to get joe blogs to bunk some off?? ... :hmm:

For me it would really have to be a serious amount of money due to the fact if I was caught if hate to think I'd miss my kids growing up ... But on the flip side if you did get a way with it you should be set up for a while ;)

a nice old fashion type kitchen with a good old aga stove that would be nice. With a nice view out the glass double doors onto a nice lawn with me lurcher stretched out in the sun

Terryd, we have an aga....sundaydinners are great, if you put em in on Wednesday .lol

The rest of your thoughts are pretty spot on mate.

Matt

you need to learn how to cook on an AGA. or at least get it serviced

• Like 1

I'd love to get 1000's of envelops with various amounts of money in them and I'd hand them out willy nilly to various different people from all walks of life ...

Not just politicians and planning officers then?

• Like 2

Millionaires are not as much of a rarity these days there are nearly three quarters of a million millionaires in the Uk i think the statistic is something like 1 in every 75 people.

Money comes and go,s its time you cant get back.......worry more about how you spend your time than how you spend your money.

• Like 15

I'd love to get 1000's of envelops with various amounts of money in them and I'd hand them out willy nilly to various different people from all walks of life ...

Not just politicians and planning officers then?

Don't get me wrong there would be plenty of people bought ...

But id also like to lift weights off people's shoulders that normally wouldn't have the chance of getting out of their situation,

Money comes and go,s its time you cant get back.......worry more about how you spend your time than how you spend your money.

Never a truer word ... I'm for ever chasing money and to be fair I have naff all to show for it and have missed out on making memories with family ...

• Like 2

Allways wanted a few folk killed so a hit man for me

bust knee caps £1 grand per knee i used to know few nutters lol

Bird ..do you know what the law is regarding an ex prisoner getting an air gun licence ? I say no and my mate says yes if their case is spent ?

didnt think you need one in england, it might have changed in scotland .!!

if i won millions i give a big lump to cancer research as iv lost a few members of my family to cancer then buy some land and create big flower meadows for wildlife and wildlife ponds.

then after helping family id buy a normal house and enjoy the wildlife.

• Like 4

I like the idea of bunging a few quid into various envelopes and sorting a few people out with a nice surprise. Not family (obviously they would be sorted) but decent local people, young carers, local bloke who runs the boxing gym who has dedicated his life to helping local lads and hasn't got a pot to piss in. Them type of folk.

I would get a decent pad with some land and a tidy motor. Nothing extravagant. Just a nice Hilux or Isuzu.

Day to day things...

I would get into property renovation and rental and build up a bit of a portfolio, plus keep money coming in for years to come and something to pass on to my daughter in later life.

I would have a chef. I enjoy cooking good nutritious food but spend far too much time doing it.

Less time at work would mean more time with the family and like a couple have said above, it's time we can't get back.

• Like 1