I can see socks is looking at the thread.

And I remember his comment.

Along the lines of is there a football tournament on or something he said.

Surely socks you are going to praise the Welsh lads.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the best game ive seen all tournament Wales are doing a Leicester here.....not the greatest team in the world but just want it more and are out hustling more talented opposition its amazing what

Oi oi oi mun, what's all this "we" and "you" I'm part of the "we" gang butty, I'm as Welsh as they come, Had laver bread for breakfast a Welsh cake and cuppa for lunch and just had a big bowl of Caw

Haha I'm only messing.   It's just been one of them fairy tale type story's for us and with it being the year of the underdog with Leicester so to speak we've kind of captured people's hearts. It's n

Posted Images

I can see socks is looking at the thread.

And I remember his comment.

Along the lines of is there a football tournament on or something he said.

Surely socks you are going to praise the Welsh lads.

I look on most threads on this site but I only really comment on ones I have some knowledge of ... I have no interest or knowledge of football so I don't comment ... Of course I'm happy for the Welsh team I am Welsh after all but I didn't think it was compulsory to add to this thread .......

• Like 5

Thats the best game ive seen all tournament Wales are doing a Leicester here.....not the greatest team in the world but just want it more and are out hustling more talented opposition its amazing what sheer determination to succeed can achieve when you have the 100% backing and support of a nation this should be an eye opener for English football.........by the way listening to the goal scorers being interviewed do Wales have any Welsh players ?......​...i thought hang on a minute that geezers a Londoner then googled a few of the names and they,re all from Kent/Brummies/Southampton/Acton !!.......never mind all these maternal grand parents im claiming this as a victory for England :laugh:.....​i think WE have a great chance against Portugal then once in the final anythings possible WE could quite easily run out European Champions here I knew WE could do it.

• Like 9

Not a Football fan myself.More of a Rugby fan :D .I was doing a shift behind the Bar of my Local during the Game.The place was Buzzing.Never seen so many grown men cry when the final whistle went.Roll on wednesday.I honestly believe that Wales can beat Portugal :yes::yes:

Thats the best game ive seen all tournament Wales are doing a Leicester here.....not the greatest team in the world but just want it more and are out hustling more talented opposition its amazing what sheer determination to succeed can achieve when you have the 100% backing and support of a nation this should be an eye opener for English football.........by the way listening to the goal scorers being interviewed do Wales have any Welsh players ?......​...i thought hang on a minute that geezers a Londoner then googled a few of the names and they,re all from Kent/Brummies/Southampton/Acton !!.......never mind all these maternal grand parents im claiming this as a victory for England :laugh:.....​i think WE have a great chance against Portugal then once in the final anythings possible WE could quite easily run out European Champions here I knew WE could do it.

Yes come on the English lads !

I bet the english boys are Proud to be Welsh.Lol :toast::toast:

Welnglish i think would be fair.​

What a game,anything is possible when you work as a team-Wales have proved that.whatever happens next won't matter as they have more than exceeded expectations. We have come along way .woke up this morning and every f****r is grinning like a Cheshire cat lol.one possible game away from the final.come on lads together we can do it.atb dc

• Like 2

Im another rugby guy who is clueless about football but I recognise teamwork when I see it. Also this is a good feel good story for all Brits, better than the other crrap going on in the world. Nice to open the papers and read good news for once :D

• Like 4

Had chance to come round a bit after last night and what a night.

From the very start when everybody threw their body in front of them shots you just knew that Wales were right up for it. A bit of a sickener going a goal behind but the boys attitude after going behind was great, we always looked dangerous when we broke and the eagerness to get back and defend was tireless. When we got the equalizer we took control of the first half. Second half we kept our shape and they did have a few chances but we created a few too, that second goal was class, brilliant control by Ramsey and the turn and finish from Robson-Kanu was just something else. The third goal just showed how hard they worked, could've just sat back and tried to hold out but our full backs were still full of running. Another awesome team performance again, what a feeling it's giving to everybody here too, could hear the roar through the valley.

Loving the ride.

• Like 7