Two Tier Ferret Cage For Sale

I've Got this ferret cage for sale on ebay item number 230198939127. It is 5ft wide and 16" deep with seperate sleeping comapartment. Ideal for two ferrets.

Wigan area, junction 27 M6.

I recognise that litter tray, I used to have one just like that, same colour ?

Guest bullterrier
I've Got this ferret cage for sale on ebay item number 230198939127. It is 5ft wide and 16" deep with seperate sleeping comapartment. Ideal for two ferrets.

how much you looking for mate thanks :thumbs: ...john

how much you looking for mate thanks :thumbs: ...john

I'm going to let it run on ebay, thanks.
Where did you get the litter tray from mate ?

He knicked it off me, one minute he is supping tea in my kitchen, next minute he has it stuffed up his jumper (which improved byrneys looks no end !!!)

It was a couple of quid from a local pet shop, but the ferts would not leave it alone and kept tipping it up

The Mk11 version is a square ice cream tub, screwed to a piece of wood, with a housebrick to keep it in place

Dave

you can get then litter trays from pets at home :)

yeah i was going to say the same pets at home they have got some new ones in aswell i was in there the weekend :thumbs::thumbs:

If you but the cage you can have Dave 66's litter tray for free. PS dont tell him though he's a tight bugger.