well what goes around comes around lads and evn tho I didn't gloat when mags went down [because it was only a matter of time before our shite form caught up with us] I wish the mags all the best in premiership and I agree that it wont be a forgone conclusion that safc go back up straight away ----- now on a more serious note -some sick vile cxnt has put a post up on fb stating he hopes Bradley lowery and sunderland "go down " with this result!!!! shame on you who ever you are because that statement hurt more than the 1-0 score line

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max, were you one of the knuckle dragging morons who booed an England player when he came on as a sub, and at every touch he had, at the SOL last night, just because he happens to play for a team 12 m

It's a shame it has taken relegation for Ashley to see sense ! Looks like Benitez has demanded, and got, full control of running the club. Maybe relegation was a blessing in disguise now that Newcastl

Posted Images

FTM Bradley has done the Club and NE proud.

If some of our players had his fight we'd of done a Leics and won the Prem even with the croc of shite we have wearing the shirt.

Whoever made that statement on FB his mates want to give him a kicking.

Now that is well said Maxy, something I think we can all agree with.

just out of intrest is there any way of tracing who made that statement on face book,if so i cant see many of his friends standing bye him after saying such cruel things about a little chap who is fighting for his life,he must be scum to do that we all argue on forums and have daft banter but to bring that young lad in to it is sick

• Like 1

To the Newcastle contingent

It's not a 6 in a row and down you go :)

And let's see how you's fair in the prem with your squad of championship players .

And no Rafa when he walks.

Longy get yourself to a game or two instead of just walking around with a gravy stained bar code top.

You might just enjoy it lol.

BM

Your hypothesis of Moyse couldn't of been more wrong.

What a Dour ' negative clueless fuckwit he is.

Certainly no BSA as I mentioned.

well max fergie thought he had something I hold my hands up I was wrong but that gravy must taste very bitter at the min with toons promotion but it will be interesting to see how much your crowds drop in the shit league providing your all back from bangkok of course and if you can bounce straight back up which isn't that easy

Ever heard someone try to carry on talking while under water.....f****n hilarious !

2 north east clubs in the premiership possibly the worst sides to ever be in the league and both going down,little Hartlepool out of the football league.....folk up there should be grateful to Newcastle for giving that part of the country a bit of footballing relevance......as for the little lad only a cowardly cheap little shit bag using the safety of the internet would bring kids/family into debates about football.....it happens all over the place unfortunately not just face book !

• Like 2