hes got one of the biggesy clubs in world

football looking like getting back to the premier league.

oh for f**k sake not all this shit again.....what is it with you north east lot have you all got some sort of size dysmorphia going on up there :D

Yous are doing very well.....just leave it at that :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max, were you one of the knuckle dragging morons who booed an England player when he came on as a sub, and at every touch he had, at the SOL last night, just because he happens to play for a team 12 m

It's a shame it has taken relegation for Ashley to see sense ! Looks like Benitez has demanded, and got, full control of running the club. Maybe relegation was a blessing in disguise now that Newcastl

Posted Images

ha ha you must of just rolled in outta nightclub spouting that shite ffs yous won a game lol,

aye brighton were flying again today maximus they snatched a draw instead of

a defeat, rafa will be there to see the trophy in max and watch your lot head down to that

shitty league you keep spouting on about.

wonder who is the happier rafa or moysie the everton pensioners employer ffs ha ha.

Walking Along' Singing a song .

Walking in a Sunder Wonderland.

I can't believe wev started playing in Feb'

We don't usually kick on till March.

Rafa Beneathus spitting his dummy cos he's only had 80 mill to spend since taking over :)

Anything less than going up as Champions will be a massive failure :)

Houghton is the boy with Brighton :)

I think Sheff Wed could finish strong.

It's getting interesting Longey :)

FTM

And still bottom.

the mackems win one game and there all as sad as that pr,ck hard core not who hides behind his computer giving it the big talk ,then when some one rumbles his identidy hes on the phone to the lads in blue what a prize plum,and thats not just me saying it its a good few lads from sunderland ,but he cant read this he will be at school now ha ha

• Like 3

the mackems win one game and there all as sad as that pr,ck hard core not who hides behind his computer giving it the big talk ,then when some one rumbles his identidy hes on the phone to the lads in blue what a prize plum,and thats not just me saying it its a good few lads from sunderland ,but he cant read this he will be at school now ha ha

I go back to Hartlepool regular, I think thats where Max is from is he not? Some of the lads I visit up there are tasty lads in their own rights, but I've not heard any of them mention a local giant of man who supports Sunderland, who strikes the fear of god into opposing fans so much that they run into the North Sea to escape from him.Unless of course they are to scared to mention his name due to his savage reputation :hmm:

Just messing with ya Max :thumbs:

You running about the streets n on the blower looking for info on a dude maxhardcore from the Internet because you don't like what he writes?? And you've got mates that actually try n help you? ?

Lol Deswal

Just been on holiday with a Manor lad .

As for jjm some of us will keep having the Craic ' you just keep acting all Kung Foo if it adds that extra inch to your cordy eh.

Holiday with a lad from the manor? Where was it? 3 months in Holme House lol? I was on the Manor last week visiting a pal, made me realise moving to Scarborough from the Manor was the one of best decisions I've ever made.

:laugh: " i was only mucking about " is something a person can get away with saying when they are 11,possibly even 12....but once you get into your teenage years that little excuse is just against the rules........watching a 7 foot tall,20 stone rough tough pit man do it is f****n hilarious !!!

Your right Blackmaggie the sign of true support is when a clubs week to week attendance doesnt alter very much when you drop down to the championship.....i wouldnt know what sort of gates Newcastle have been getting but i wouldnt imagine its much different to premier league years is it ?

:laugh: " i was only mucking about " is something a person can get away with saying when they are 11,possibly even 12....but once you get into your teenage years that little excuse is just against the rules........watching a 7 foot tall,20 stone rough tough pit man do it is f****n hilarious !!!

Your right Blackmaggie the sign of true support is when a clubs week to week attendance doesnt alter very much when you drop down to the championship.....i wouldnt know what sort of gates Newcastle have been getting but i wouldnt imagine its much different to premier league years is it ?

You and max really need to grow up man can yous not see how stupid yous are acting arguing the way yous do on here?? ? Honest question here lads, if yous were to hand over your phones to your mates or that down the boozers or at a football match and show them all the squabbling yous have been doing for years with the threats ect how do yous think they would react? I know I'd get laughed at for days lol,..... bit embarrassing IMO

• Like 1