I heard Liverpool lanesra hes a class act for sure destined for better things nufc and Leeds beat us easily which showed there class Nash the kid at leeds at the back is one that has surely a big future he was great that day you could tell by is touch and reading the game he has it we beat Brighton yesterday but there organized and Houghton done s great job all the above are playing decent stuff so I couldn't understand Max's statement and if Leeds and nufc go up there as big if not bigger than most clubs already in the prem be interested to see who does up

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max, were you one of the knuckle dragging morons who booed an England player when he came on as a sub, and at every touch he had, at the SOL last night, just because he happens to play for a team 12 m

It's a shame it has taken relegation for Ashley to see sense ! Looks like Benitez has demanded, and got, full control of running the club. Maybe relegation was a blessing in disguise now that Newcastl

Posted Images

Whats the name of the Leeds kid your on about mate ?.....i always thought Houghton was a good manager i quite fancied him for the Hammers before Superslav.......nobody understands Max mate i wouldnt worry......and Lanesras right Carrols goal was brilliant timing/technique he had a good game and can hopefully stay injury free for a couple of weeks now !

Believe it or not Nash Ronaldo veira I believe he was called seen him last season he was class and talking to a few old timers they said he's the real deal but he does have a bright future his touch and vision are great for such a young kid always looked like he had all the time in the world

Take no notice of Max, he has about as much of a clue about football as I do flying space rockets......just smile and move along when he starts talking footy ! Lol

• Like 1

Take no notice of Max, he has about as much of a clue about football as I do flying space rockets......just smile and move along when he starts talking footy ! Lol

Every pubs got one of those gormless boring fuckers whos only means of being paid any attention is to say silly things !

Believe it or not Nash Ronaldo veira I believe he was called seen him last season he was class and talking to a few old timers they said he's the real deal but he does have a bright future his touch and vision are great for such a young kid always looked like he had all the time in the world

I,ll keep an eye out cheers......just looked him up and he has a twin brother at Leeds as well called Romario !.......you reckon their father was a fan of Bazilian footballers by any chance :D

Every pubs got one of those gormless boring fuckers whos only means of being paid any attention is to say silly things !

I,ll keep an eye out cheers......just looked him up and he has a twin brother at Leeds as well called Romario !.......you reckon their father was a fan of Bazilian footballers by any chance :D
McLaren was singing veira's praise, last Friday when Leeds beat derby, saying he bossed the match and has a great future ahead.
  • Like 1

He does looks a good prospect jess but there's been some good youngsters about this season that Tammy Abraham at bristol on loan from Chelsea is another David hirsts lad at sheff wed is another who they say will go on to good things not seen him play but in all fairness there is some good players in championship who might get snapped up by prem clubs this time to go up nufc Brighton Leeds

through to next round of the cup after another win lastnight, could just be our year the double.

its such a good feeling when your teams winning some ganes and not

have to vacate during first half, plus we have a few injuries up front but

thats why ye need a good squad i suppose.

UP THE TOON :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

• Like 2

Too be fair am well impressed with nufc this season, played really well faired far better than I thought they would, landed a diamond in Rafa methinks, can knock the wind out of teams getting relegated, but they took it well and should bounce back or be well in contention too

• Like 1

keep it up boys and were back where we belong, would,nt think rafa would want to be away

from nufc the way things are going at moment, hes got one of the biggesy clubs in world

football looking like getting back to the premier league. and he could build something very special

at this football club if ashley gives him the funds.

UP THE TOON

:toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

different GRAVY boys

Has Ashley stopped taking his medication again though ? Give Palace what they want for Townsend, as long as it's not more than the £13 mil we sold him for, and Rafa will get him playing properly again. Then back in the Premier League guaranteed and maybe FA cup.