Bringing up total shite? If that's the way you view what Johnstone did it speaks volumes about you fella.. I bought it up in a attempt to quieten you down, not because my club are shite we ain't all as obsessed as you..

So yes your right enough said.. Shame on you max

• Like 1

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max, were you one of the knuckle dragging morons who booed an England player when he came on as a sub, and at every touch he had, at the SOL last night, just because he happens to play for a team 12 m

It's a shame it has taken relegation for Ashley to see sense ! Looks like Benitez has demanded, and got, full control of running the club. Maybe relegation was a blessing in disguise now that Newcastl

Posted Images

Bringing up total shite? If that's the way you view what Johnstone did it speaks volumes about you fella.. I bought it up in a attempt to quieten you down, not because my club are shite we ain't all as obsessed as you..

So yes your right enough said.. Shame on you max

You should know by now if you don't agree with max then you're in some clique, imo max has ruined the general section with his constant bollox on most threads in here. And that is a FACT!!
  • Like 2

I think if you would care to observe the topic mr penile disfunction you would see the posters who were scraping the barrel because deep down they know thir team fooked up Big style and have nothing whatsoever to come back with but irrelevant bullshite.

I was just pointing out their double standards :)

Penile disfunction.

Aint that you hardon?

Ive got kids son that are adults now.

So whos scrapping the barrel?

I think if you would care to observe the topic mr penile disfunction you would see the posters who were scraping the barrel because deep down they know thir team fooked up Big style and have nothing whatsoever to come back with but irrelevant bullshite.

I was just pointing out their double standards :)

Penile disfunction.

Aint that you hardon?

Ive got kids son that are adults now.

So whos scrapping the barrel?

He's so obsessed with dissing anyone who doesn't worship his football club that he will invent issues to try and undermine them. Take the West Ham fans nicking some souvenirs from an old ground that was being closed down and comparing them to Millwall fans wrecking their current ground out of frustration. He cannot see the difference and so chimes in with his double standard bollox. Then there is an adult Sunderland player grooming a young girl for sex and he thinks it is no worse than a a fifteen year old getting his girlfriend pregnant in Senegal. And of course the assumption that anyone disagreeing with his puerile ideas must be football fans of rival teams. The retard has even got me down as a Newcastle supporter just because I don't agree with him that Sunderland are the biggest team in the north-east.

Slagging people off and then running away like a kid when put on the spot to justify his rants. Total wanker!

• 6 months later...

It showed the step up in class to the championship these last few weeks firstly Sunderland smashed hull then boro do Newcastle get dumped out of the cup by possibly the worst team in the premiership just because you win a few games in the little league don't be getting excited.

• 1 month later...

Max let me the first to bite how much of the championship have you watched to come to that conclusion because has you know there's some very big teams down there that have spent big but that doesnt always get you up has its a difficult league to just climb out of but I have watched you on the box and other than Defoe or Pickford who both might be on there way I don't see any players better than what nufc have got has your results are showing I would be more worried about dropping in the shit leagues the way things are going

I watch plenty of the Chumpionship and the standard is dire this season.

Re Safc we struggling Big Time

Longterm injuries have blighted us all season

Cattermole

Kirchoff

Jones ( on and off )

Pinear ( on and off )

Kone ( on and off )

O' Shea ( on and off )

Denyar ( on and off )

Mannone

Watmore

Gooch

Anicheabe ( on and off )

Larsson ( just back )

Borini ( just back )

Now Pickford.

Then Kone ' Khazri and N' Dong lost to the African Cup of Nations.

All things considered I'm Suprised we still in with a slight chance of staying up.

Moyse ' we got to stick with him but some of his decisions re playing players out of position due to our extensive injury list instead of promoting a U23 player or two is baffling our support.

The likes if Asoro' Maja ' Embleton ' the Robson's

Honeyman should be getting a sniff.

Especially at home to the likes of Burnley in the Cup or yesterday when 3-0 down after 36

Mins.

Like I say let's stick with him but

BSA was made for us then England came calling.

You say only Pickford and Defoe any good ?

That's why Van Anholt is up there as good as any wing back in the Prem on his stats and if sold could command 12-15 million

Kone 16-20 million

Pickford before his injury reportedly a bid of £35 mill came in from Arsenal and we keep him for another Year.

Lens on loan at Fenerbache will bring in £7-8 mill

Coates at Sporting Lisbon will fetch in 5-6 mill as Benfica want him as he's flying in European football as is Lens.

Roma after Borini.

WH after Defoe 6 mill lol

Put 20-30 on top of that and we somewhere near.

Bilic the cheeky Cnut now saying Payet getting tapped up lol

If I was Moyse I put a official bid in of £4 mill for him lol

We struggling alright but sell Lens ' Coatez ' Kone and generate £30 Mill plus get Jaglelka in and a forward

Get Catts' Kirchoff ' Pickford back In and I say we stay up.

Plenty clubs after our players

That tells you we not that bad.

I'll pop back on next month to give this site a lift lol

Pop into the stadium of light first, they need the lift more than this site. It might make a pleasant change a supporter going there and staying 90 minutes eh ;)

max why you always worried whats happening up at toon ?? look at state

your shitty safc are in ha ha, ffs the gravy was running outta stadium of shite after

35 minutes lol, you just make sily excuses all the time because basically

your squad is pure shite, imean due to injuries. lets see where the mighty

SAFC are next season and watch there spectators dissapear ha ha.

Lol

Longey your teams In the Shit league and SAFC put you's there on the back of 6 in a row.

Re Rafa Beneathus

He's spent fortunes and still been beat 8 times this season.

He got you's relegated last season.

Houghton the man you's sacked Is the manager doing the biz with Brighton on a virtual shoestring.

Leeds catching you's fast

Ffs Leeds or filth to get automatic promotion

I couldn't decide both sets of fans horrible cnuts just in slightly different ways.

But I suppose it would be funny if Brighton and Leeds pipped you's lol

As said the standard of the Chumpionship is very poor this season.

Even us poor Prem sides show you's up for what you's are

PURE SHITE :)

If Leeds do go up this season I guarantee you that EVERY single set of fans in the premiership will be looking for the date Leeds united are coming to town. It's every clubs cup final the day Leeds come to town. Sunderland?????, who looks out for Sunderland??

From what ive seen the top 4 clubs in the championship are head and shoulders above the bottom 4 clubs in the premiership this is the biggest difference in class ive seen in years between the top sides in the premiership and the bottom it was always part of the attraction that any club could beat any other but this season it seems the top 6 or 7 are miles in front of the middle 6 or 7 who in turn are miles in front of the bottom.

As for Jermain Defoe we need to be setting our sights higher than him just because we made him who he is doesnt mean theres any allegiance he,s done well wherever he,s been but the Hammers need to be looking forward not back.......personally id like to see Newcastle,Brighton and Leeds come up.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Some goal from Carroll yesterday , technique was as good as it gets . Sunderland I believe will be going down this season after a few yrs of escaping certain relegation & fair play to them at times it seemed an impossible task . . There goalkeeper will be welcomed at the Emirates ;)