• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max, were you one of the knuckle dragging morons who booed an England player when he came on as a sub, and at every touch he had, at the SOL last night, just because he happens to play for a team 12 m

It's a shame it has taken relegation for Ashley to see sense ! Looks like Benitez has demanded, and got, full control of running the club. Maybe relegation was a blessing in disguise now that Newcastl

Posted Images

Newcastle have a man playing for them who had a kid with a 13 yr old

Is he not a nonce then

And he's still playing for them picking up wages

Again double standards :)

When he was 15

Go on put a link up about the "mystery" man being charged & il eat my hat , or is just a clip you saw in the daily star?

Still waiting fella..

Some people get so exited about football .i worked the doors in sunderland and newcastle for years

And yes im a geordie but i never heard any one go on as much with so much hstred for another team as you mate .so u stayed up who goves a fu.k as its only a game of football .and ive good mates through sunderland

• Like 1

I think that's pretty obvious longnob. Newcastle should in theory anyway walk the Championship next season whilst the two smaller north-east teams will struggle to get 20 wins between them in the PL. I wouldn't be surprised if this time next year there was only one north-east team in the PL - Newcastle.

isnt that wat newcasle have done for a while now as well struggled to get twenty wins , plus havent boro won a cup in 2004 when did the so called big club in the northeast newcasle last win any thing..? Stop worrying About the to little clubs in the big time And look forward to playing brentford on them cold jan night ,i no were id rather be lol

Why the f**k were they going on like they won the champions league when the beat spurs on the last day , sick of hearing all the wat if and but only just simple there shit i think its great .

I would have went mental last day of the season. Booed them off after a good win. Wtf happened for the other 37 games when they weren't bothered.

Putting the team down then themselves in the shop window.

At least Sunderland fought to stay in the division and theroughly deserved it after their last 10 games.

Well not being a big foot ball fan o will take your word for it mate as long as you enjoy your sport thats the main thing mate.good luck for next season

Alinac what you waiting on?

Me saying the lass told lies about her age to keep Cisse out of prison for getting her pregnant at 13 ?

It's all there on the net for anyone to read about.

Like I say a lot of double standards on here.

You know what I'm waiting on. A link to show me that a current Newcastle player has been convicted of child abuse like your boy aj did.

They only reason I ask is because iv never even heard a whisper, and I think your just trying to spread shit as you just can't help yourself, your hatred runs deep fella, that sort of nonesence should be left back in the 80s.

Out of all the North East fans, your by far the worst for being stuck in the pre historic ages..

Alinac what you waiting on?

Me saying the lass told lies about her age to keep Cisse out of prison for getting her pregnant at 13 ?

It's all there on the net for anyone to read about.

Like I say a lot of double standards on here.

You know what I'm waiting on. A link to show me that a current Newcastle player has been convicted of child abuse like your boy aj did.

They only reason I ask is because iv never even heard a whisper, and I think your just trying to spread shit as you just can't help yourself, your hatred runs deep fella, that sort of nonesence should be left back in the 80s.

Out of all the North East fans, your by far the worst for being stuck in the pre historic ages..

If there was any evidence he'd have posted it by now. If it was all over the net even a retard like him would have been able to find it. Same with all the other false allegations he makes. All bullshit or reliant on a dodgy memory and a great pile of bigotry.

That's a newspaper allegation from his ex-partner. Not a conviction for child abuse and not in this country.

Put this into perspective - he was 15 at the time and still living in Sengal where that sort of thing is common place and legal. Whereas Adam Johnson was an adult, living with a common-law wife in this country when he groomed an under aged girl. Different thing altogether.

Cisse might not be an angel, but he isn't guilty of child abuse as had been alleged.

Claims they changed dates on official documents

I stopped reading at that point, which I think was the 1st paragraph..

Look I could go find claims that mineral water causes cancer, but we all know it isn't true..

Max, you are really one of the most bitter lads Iv come across on the Internet & that's saying something, 99% of the nufc safc craic is banter, sadly you come across in the 1% who let it rule there minds it's a game fella, go look up the meaning, take a deep breath & grow up. You'll feel better for it

Edited by Alimac2
  • Like 1