• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max, were you one of the knuckle dragging morons who booed an England player when he came on as a sub, and at every touch he had, at the SOL last night, just because he happens to play for a team 12 m

It's a shame it has taken relegation for Ashley to see sense ! Looks like Benitez has demanded, and got, full control of running the club. Maybe relegation was a blessing in disguise now that Newcastl

Posted Images

Id rather be in the div1 with a team full of half arsed clowns, that in the premier league with the tag of the club who employed & covered for a dirty fecking pedo

excactly, hes still grooming inside ha ha hes a barber getting 20 pound a week

bet hes trimming rear ends ffs ha ha

I think Nufc will get a shock down there in the little league where togetherness ' fight' grit and determination is needed.

Norwich are down there who beat them as are Villa who done the double on them.

Brighton

Hull or Sheff weds

Derby with Pearson now at the helm

I don't think they have the players to bring then back up

Primadonbas and a manager that coukdnt keep them up there for The money

Nothing else .

When did Villa do the double on Newcastle Max ?

Id like to see the toon come straight back up they have the right manager now

I think Rafa will see this as a great challenge to add to his CV. They've got some real talent in the side and with a few changes they could prove to be a team to end up above mid-table in the PL in a couple of years. They need a front man and a couple of defenders. Wonder if Carroll would be up for a return?

Max, were you one of the knuckle dragging morons who booed an England player when he came on as a sub, and at every touch he had, at the SOL last night, just because he happens to play for a team 12 miles up the road ? When a player pulls on an Englabd shirt, he deserves the support of every England supporter, no matter what team he plays for.

• Like 4

Sorry Des yes I was wrong

You's coukdnt beat villa

2 draws

It's was little Watford that did the double on you's

And it was Norwich who did you's on the run in.

Oh and you's coukdnt beat the Mighty Mackems :)

AGAIN lol

Oh and did I mention we sent you's down :)

For the record Max, I am neither a Newcastle nor Sunderland supporter, as I have said before on other threads I am from the North east and like to see all the clubs from up there do well, including Darlington I look at form through statistics and not the colour of shirts being worn. I wish Sunderland well as I do all North east clubs, but one thing will never change regardless of which league or division northern clubs are in, Newcastle are the biggest club up there, always have been always will be. Sunderland will always come second to Newcastle on or off the pitch regardless of footballing results :thumbs:

• Like 4