• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max, were you one of the knuckle dragging morons who booed an England player when he came on as a sub, and at every touch he had, at the SOL last night, just because he happens to play for a team 12 m

It's a shame it has taken relegation for Ashley to see sense ! Looks like Benitez has demanded, and got, full control of running the club. Maybe relegation was a blessing in disguise now that Newcastl

Posted Images

A massive mess. Club is fecked. Heard it all before. Massive box of hankys is what will be required there going to be some tears. Everyone involved in the present day mess should hang there heads in shame. Players want kicked from 1 end of field to the other then run out of town.Pure shit.

• Like 2

A massive mess. Club is fecked. Heard it all before. Massive box of hankys is what will be required there going to be some tears. Everyone involved in the present day mess should hang there heads in shame. Players want kicked from 1 end of field to the other then run out of town.Pure shit.

And that goes for Villa as well

• Like 2

It's a shame it has taken relegation for Ashley to see sense ! Looks like Benitez has demanded, and got, full control of running the club. Maybe relegation was a blessing in disguise now that Newcastle have got a world class manager.

Edited by Brigzy
  • Like 4

Longnob you's are not looking at what just happened

Rafa coukdnt keep you's in the prem

That's how good he is.

BSA kept us there

Norwich

Villa beat you's under his stewardship did they not ?

And you's only beat spurs cos they give up the ghost after getting pipped in the title race with

Ali and Dembelle suspended.

Your lot are talking of Europe in 2-3 years lol

You's might not be in the prem for 3-5 years ?

Your players IMO won't have the fight for the Chumpionship

Mitroshit' will get kicked around like a rabid dog.

I think you's will struggle to get back up at first attempt and Rafa will either walk or get the boot by Xmas .

He's only staying for the wages and cos no one else wants him.

Give me BSA all day long and in the BIG league :)

Max you fancy a little bet ? Winnings go to charity fishing comp on here? £20 says BSA does not see the full season out and Sunderland do not finish above the bottom 7 ……………….. I think BSA will be sacked or leave by mutual agreement and Sunderland will still struggle……….£20 ?????

That's how good he is.

BSA kept us there

Norwich

And you's only beat spurs cos they give up the ghost after getting pipped in the title race with

I think you's will struggle to get back up at first attempt and Rafa will either walk or get the boot by Xmas .

You are a total plank. Fat Sam had five months start on Benitez. By the time the Spaniard arrived in Newcastle the team were already doomed. Fat Sam had time to buy before the transfer window. Benitez was stuck with what they already had. And he still managed as many wins as Sunderland got in his 12 games. Fact!

• Like 2

That's how good he is.

BSA kept us there

Norwich

time will tell max, time will tell. B et were in a better position yous in three years time

in rafa we trust

f k fat sams bums

UP THE TOON Ashley has finally seen sence and gonna spend some coin

Benitez is a bit of control freak ,they must of met all his demands re transfer policy ,transfer funds ,academy ,youth policy etc for him to stay ,he will give them direction as a team ,he will attract players above championship level and I fully expect them to be top six in three or four years ,with maybe some silver ware a bit sooner .

• Like 1

Benitez is a bit of control freak ,they must of met all his demands re transfer policy ,transfer funds ,academy ,youth policy etc for him to stay ,he will give them direction as a team ,he will attract players above championship level and I fully expect them to be top six in three or four years ,with maybe some silver ware a bit sooner .

top six of premiership stan