Bbc1 10 45 Pm (The Last Whites Of The East End) Have A Look Gnash .!!

Immigration and the benefits systems brought out by the lefty government is what's wrong with this country...

What makes anyone think there intitilled to housing,feeding,schooling,health care,childcare without paying in beggars belief?????

But to blame been on benefits is down to immigration is bollocks!!! If you want work you'll find it or go create it!!!

I used to think it was a case of left and right, but it not mate.....the so called Conservatives seem even more eager to increase the tax take and put even more people up against it.

They really are all the same beast pal

• Like 2

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Generations of voting labour that's what you get

I,ll sound like a broken record for saying it but again maybe if us whites had got more backing from other whites back in the 70,s and ,s we wouldnt be seeing things like this.....but we was just knuc

You were not by yourself as a militant miner i also was of the same opinion as we were brainwashed into thinking Thatcher was the number one enemy its only now you realise its the left wing liberals t

https://www.(!64.56:886/OfficialBritainFirst/videos/1042021799276414/ For those that live in the countryside this is coming to you as well lol no where to run or hide lol

I bet it's not coming to me pal ;)

Lol

lol sure enough ! Mind you it was meant for those that haven't had it on their treaders ? only joking mate lol
  • Like 1

Wilf I'm only a young lad with a lot to learn.... ?

increasing population + out control benefit system = more tax for the working man to pay who Evers in government surely until they get control of the above?????

i lived up at lee for many years, i remember the yorkshire grey well, and your post is quite right. before living at lee we were in new cross and by god even in the early 70s the area was overrun. our street had nigerians, vietnamese, and jamaicans. the original immigrants were polite, grateful to be here and respectful. they tried to fit in. the vietnamese had kids who we never saw outside school, dont know what became of them all. the blacks had kids who became f***ing assholes (they were the rioters in the early 80s, not the original imigrants). then the bangladeshis started to arrive, and the pakistanis, and they were different, they werent grateful or polite or trying to fit in, they saw it as their right to be here and they were in high enough numbers to be a problem.and thats when the whites who possibly could do so started to leave S E london. have a walk down deptford high street one saturday afternoon, your eyes will be well and truly opened, i guarantee you have never seen anything like it in your life. thjeir are races/nationalities you couldnt even guess at. after the docks closed in the 70s a lot of the work was disappearing anyway (my dad was a stevedore for years) so another tie which heldpeople to the area was gone. my old dad still has a little flat up at blackhetah which is quite a nice area still, but my older sister is on the pepys estate in deptford, and my younger brother is down friendly street and the whole of that area is disgusting; frightening even in broad daylight like a scene from mad max at night. god help them all.

When I came back here, Lee was a kind of cut-off point, you didn't see many foreigners this side of Lee. Oh how it's changed.

My old nan used to live in Railway Grove, off Pagnell Street adjacent to New Cross station (1920's), moved to the tenements at Folkestone Gardens, down Woodpecker Road. Can recall visiting in the late 50's and we would all trudge off to 'Douglas Street market', sure she meant Douglas Way, in Deptford. You saw the occasional darkie even back then. You're right, the area did get flooded with them by the early 70's. I wouldn't even bother going near the area nowadays, I can imagine what it's like, in 72 I used to have to walk from my sister's place at Nunhead to New Cross for the train about 1 o'clock in the morning and even as an 18 year old it was a very uncomfortable feeling with lots of gangs of them hanging about, lurking in doorways and down side alleys.

Agree about the original Caribbeans being polite, I always got a thankyou if I held a door open for them, and they were generally happy and always had a smile, but by the mid 70's the 2nd generation were coming of age and attitudes generally changed. Then in 77 after they showed the TV series of Alex Haley's 'Roots', every fcuker was playing the race card and blaming everything on whitey.

One of the reasons I moved back here was because they had started shooting each other, not that I minded that, but not 50 yards from my front door, enough was enough.

Yes mate I really do fear that our way of life will become a distant memory and our areas unrecognisable. I only live 20 miles from Newport and that place is in some areas is desperate and the only Welsh thing left will be the post code the way its going.

The citys and surrounding suburbs are are seeing big influxes of immigrants, certain parts of the valleys are still lucky in that respect, hopefully we can keep it for a bit longer.

Thats what i mean much as folk like to think it doesnt concern them and point accusing fingers at us after seeing programs like that......its only a matter of time.

In East London we havent been overrun by the Africans or the Asians we,ve been overrun by the world.....do folk in rural Britain really think its going to stop at the cities when we currently have foreigners moving out of cities to get away from foreigners !......like i say we are an island where can we run to.

No , we in rural Britain don't think it's going to stop in the Cities , because we're seeing the beginning of it here . Five years ago , one Indian running one of the local shops - now , ethnic minorities starting to move in , slowly , but surely .

Much of the problem is the white flight from London - they pop up here and spew the same multi culti BS they've escaped from , often bringing their ethnic friends with them .

You only have to look at London , Birmingham , Leicester, Bradford etc. to see what's in store not just for the UK , but for every white country in the world . Eventually , as has been said , you run out of places to go , and then it's the end .

This isn't happening by accident by the way , and it won't stop , unless we stop it .

Yes mate I really do fear that our way of life will become a distant memory and our areas unrecognisable. I only live 20 miles from Newport and that place is in some areas is desperate and the only Welsh thing left will be the post code the way its going.

The citys and surrounding suburbs are are seeing big influxes of immigrants, certain parts of the valleys are still lucky in that respect, hopefully we can keep it for a bit longer.

Thats what i mean much as folk like to think it doesnt concern them and point accusing fingers at us after seeing programs like that......its only a matter of time.

In East London we havent been overrun by the Africans or the Asians we,ve been overrun by the world.....do folk in rural Britain really think its going to stop at the cities when we currently have foreigners moving out of cities to get away from foreigners !......like i say we are an island where can we run to.

No , we in rural Britain don't think it's going to stop in the Cities , because we're seeing the beginning of it here . Five years ago , one Indian running one of the local shops - now , ethnic minorities starting to move in , slowly , but surely .

Much of the problem is the white flight from London - they pop up here and spew the same multi culti BS they've escaped from , often bringing their ethnic friends with them .

You only have to look at London , Birmingham , Leicester, Bradford etc. to see what's in store not just for the UK , but for every white country in the world . Eventually , as has been said , you run out of places to go , and then it's the end .

This isn't happening by accident by the way , and it won't stop , unless we stop it .

was out walking my dogs yesterday on my local common ground by me, when 2 black people man+ woman, came round the corner they seen Buck and didn't move, i got by them .The bloke said does he bite i said only if you run , i was only joking :D , they seemed ok talking to them, they were from Brum,i said i was born in wolves , so not to far from Brum really. they liked where i am now hereford/border , but thought it was to quite for them, to what there used to , hope the rest if any feel the same as they do lol :thumbs:

i lived up at lee for many years, i remember the yorkshire grey well, and your post is quite right. before living at lee we were in new cross and by god even in the early 70s the area was overrun. our street had nigerians, vietnamese, and jamaicans. the original immigrants were polite, grateful to be here and respectful. they tried to fit in. the vietnamese had kids who we never saw outside school, dont know what became of them all. the blacks had kids who became f***ing assholes (they were the rioters in the early 80s, not the original imigrants). then the bangladeshis started to arrive, and the pakistanis, and they were different, they werent grateful or polite or trying to fit in, they saw it as their right to be here and they were in high enough numbers to be a problem.and thats when the whites who possibly could do so started to leave S E london. have a walk down deptford high street one saturday afternoon, your eyes will be well and truly opened, i guarantee you have never seen anything like it in your life. thjeir are races/nationalities you couldnt even guess at. after the docks closed in the 70s a lot of the work was disappearing anyway (my dad was a stevedore for years) so another tie which heldpeople to the area was gone. my old dad still has a little flat up at blackhetah which is quite a nice area still, but my older sister is on the pepys estate in deptford, and my younger brother is down friendly street and the whole of that area is disgusting; frightening even in broad daylight like a scene from mad max at night. god help them all.

When I came back here, Lee was a kind of cut-off point, you didn't see many foreigners this side of Lee. Oh how it's changed.

My old nan used to live in Railway Grove, off Pagnell Street adjacent to New Cross station (1920's), moved to the tenements at Folkestone Gardens, down Woodpecker Road. Can recall visiting in the late 50's and we would all trudge off to 'Douglas Street market', sure she meant Douglas Way, in Deptford. You saw the occasional darkie even back then. You're right, the area did get flooded with them by the early 70's. I wouldn't even bother going near the area nowadays, I can imagine what it's like, in 72 I used to have to walk from my sister's place at Nunhead to New Cross for the train about 1 o'clock in the morning and even as an 18 year old it was a very uncomfortable feeling with lots of gangs of them hanging about, lurking in doorways and down side alleys.

Agree about the original Caribbeans being polite, I always got a thankyou if I held a door open for them, and they were generally happy and always had a smile, but by the mid 70's the 2nd generation were coming of age and attitudes generally changed. Then in 77 after they showed the TV series of Alex Haley's 'Roots', every fcuker was playing the race card and blaming everything on whitey.

One of the reasons I moved back here was because they had started shooting each other, not that I minded that, but not 50 yards from my front door, enough was enough.

we used to play in folkestone gardens sometimes, and when i was older we would drink in the rose of kent from time to time.

I sincerely hope we dont become the same bunch of snivelling little pricks they are and start crying every time we get called whitey !.....ok its an old woman in this case but id like to think white English folk have a bit more pride than to start ranting and raving because somebody called us a name !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

iam going to buy lundy island won t have no problem there, turn it into a tax haven make a mint no johnny foreigner will want to come there and if they do we ll drown them or send them to wales lol

• Like 1