Bbc1 10 45 Pm (The Last Whites Of The East End) Have A Look Gnash .!!

And all the outers from London to Kent ,whom have sold thier terrace house for ,75o,ooo£ are raising the prices on any barn conversions down here.they slip on a pair of hunters and buy a disco and think there a presenter on fukin countryfile

Edited by Qbgrey

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Generations of voting labour that's what you get

I,ll sound like a broken record for saying it but again maybe if us whites had got more backing from other whites back in the 70,s and ,s we wouldnt be seeing things like this.....but we was just knuc

You were not by yourself as a militant miner i also was of the same opinion as we were brainwashed into thinking Thatcher was the number one enemy its only now you realise its the left wing liberals t

I've seen it mooted on this forum in the past that we should boycot using their shops, well it's far too late for that as around here you would starve, you could'nt drive around to find a different shop as you would have no petrol.
My local parade of shops, post office/newsagent=asians, pharmacy=asians, a nic-nac shop=asians, chip shop=asians, a cafe type place/shit hole= an english woman whose asian husband died, wine merchant=asians, lastly there is a co-op which is generally a mixture of staff. There you have it, and it's a similar scenario at the next area of shops.
Boycotting their shops should have been happening 40-50 years ago but apart from a few, it wasn't happening. Even the generation in front of me were quite happy to use them, but then I doubt they ever envisaged the scale of what we are experiencing today in and around London.

I can't comment on the rest of what you've written,but you can avoid their shops,petrol aside on motorways etc.

Just think/plan ahead,I'd honestly go hungry rather than give them one pound of my money and wouldn't eat their shite smeared take away food if they paid me :bad:

• Like 3

Cracking post that Mr Gain.....i imagine when passing through Canning Town you use the Woolwich Ferry....next time you do have a look round at all the staff there,every single one of them are old school white English locals......how in todays climate they get away with it i dont know.....but its a shame more places wont do it.......that Kidbrooke Village looks like Beverley Hills for Kosovons !

No Gnasher, I'm talking years ago after I'd moved from Eltham to Mottingham, and one of my mates was an ardent WHU supporter as well as a older bloke around the corner and we used to cadge a lift over with him. We would go over on the ferry and generally come back via the Blackwall tunnel, so it was only a fleeting glimpse of Canning Town, some years later I was seeing some bird who lived in Plaistow, so again just passing through in the motor.

The Woolwich ferry brings back a few memories, as young lads (8 or 9) we would rake the streets and make our way to Woolwich, not many foreigners in Woolwich then, and have a couple of trips on the ferry, once we got to the other side it was like setting foot in another country to us LOL. Used to use the foot tunnel as well sometimes. It was all a big adventure to us at that age.

Sounds like a tradition lives on with the ferry men. I used to know a couple of Thames lightermen years ago and it was 'family', sounded like a very close knit brotherhood.

Just through a spanner in the works..... Agree with every thing I've read so far..... This has all be going since before I was born...40 years ago, and it's the governments that allows it...and still does... We will house, feed you, pay you to stay at home.... Immigration and bone idle b*****ds are what's wrong here....The benefit system boils my piss.... Stop immigration now and cut all benefits to minimum wage level... And see how many people get off there arses and plan the amount of children there going to have more sensibly.... It's not rocket science... You reap what you sow... You don't work, you starve, it's not our fault your starving... It's yours!!! Own your own life's... You get out of life what you put in my grandad taught me!! And these old boys died fighting for our freedom to be sold down the river by our governments, immigration, lazy twats!! ?

What I forgot I was going to say before I went off on one.... How many of us enjoy a curry or a Chinese on a weekend...??? Guilty as charged!!! Just saying!! ?

Edited by richc12

It's alright saying cut benefits, but if you slash benefits then IMHO you have to slash taxes to make it worth going to work for themselves and not the government.

Hand them back their cash and hand them back their responsibility and sense of pride.

Most right minded people, even some of the so called scumbags would rather be out earning £800 a week then sitting at home for £500........but not if they have to give £250 of it to the f***ing government then start paying their bills.

Your working bloke is getting f****d in the arsehole but NOT by people on benefit ;)

• Like 4

Get your drift wilf on those figures....

But in real terms minimum wage is near £300 a week and benefits are nearer £500.... Where's the sense in that...

It can only mean one thing mate, they don't want people off benefits......i figure that money equals control, the more you let government do the more control they have over you.

You are their plaything to be manipulated and abused as they see fit......it's basically the European model, Brussels does no different except they do it with countries and not individual people.....but it all boils down to the same thing.

It's why it's important that Britain leaves, so that Tax takers are once again directly accountable to the electorate........

Well I should be at work.... I've a empire to run lol one man band!!! Lol.... How ever it's me who pays the bills, not the government or Europe or who ever... We all have tax to pay that's shit too... It's called life!!!

Not a excuse to think f**k it... I'm staying at home, getting stoned drinking Stella , watching Jeremy Kyle...cos I'm not working for £7:30...

Pay your own bills, bring your own kids up, and teach them self respect whilst your on...simples!!!

Smoke screens and mirrors all of this !!!!

How many more people would get off there arses and go to work if benefits were actually cut to less than minimum wage????

No body should be better off sat on there arse whilst someone has the self respect to go to work, wether it's £7.30 or whatever they get!!!

I am lucky here there is only a handful of Asian folk here and a couple of Europeans .. I have to travel to Walsall to see diverse .. and its a shot hole .. Cannock town is not bad .. We had a spell of European buskers on them accordion things but the coppers moved them on ... Tbh what few foreners I have seen up here ain't that bad... But its because there are so few of them .. I guess if we get a real influx they will become segregated... One thing I will say is the Thai girls who do my hair have integrated well ... There English is brilliant and they have mixed well in the village

Immigration and the benefits systems brought out by the lefty government is what's wrong with this country...

What makes anyone think there intitilled to housing,feeding,schooling,health care,childcare without paying in beggars belief?????

But to blame been on benefits is down to immigration is bollocks!!! If you want work you'll find it or go create it!!!