• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gypsy 9 month old.

3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy 7 months

Mario a desert dawg,brother to both Frankel's bitch Gypsy & Taffey's dog Casper..9 months old last week    

Posted Images

Roxy (10 month old on June 25th) & Gypsy (10 month old June 18th) I measured gypsy when turned 9 month and she was over 25 inch tts and 54lb weight...

FD88C297-122D-4018-89D0-337F0DE9922F_zps

are they bull greyhound cross minshaw ?
no it's just a bull x bred from some good line bred stuff. Worker x worker. She's my brothers pup
  • Like 1

Ye he's brill pup mate. Got him retrieving sound. Throw it out 20 yards so he can still see it and as he's going out I'm walking back lengthen the return to about 30 odd yards n he bring it back straight away no messing around. Il leave off with the training now he knows the crack. Be amongst sheep is my next exposure

GJ mate. that's the way to do it, start em young ATB Doug

First cross whippet bull , 4 1/2 months old , touching 17 1/2" tts now , jumping and retrieving a treat , no fear with water , won't blink at horses , cows or sheep

You will have a lot of fun with that dog mate, nice feet too atb Doug

• Like 1

10 Month old today. 55lb weight.. Never had her looking so rough, so don't mind the pic...

I'm really happy with her size and how she's developed so far... She has gone a bit cuckoo at the minute and acting like a stroppy teenager. So really testing me at the minute.

8324B4A8-492C-4696-97BC-F4AF07B22090_zps

Edited by frankel
  • Like 3