• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gypsy 9 month old.

3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy 7 months

Mario a desert dawg,brother to both Frankel's bitch Gypsy & Taffey's dog Casper..9 months old last week    

Posted Images

were your dogs bred by K D.he bred a couple of litters down here and there identicle to yours.how old are they.?

1 bitch is out the 1st litter she 5 or 6 n the other bitch is 8months 4 gen u got any pics

no mate but go out with K D and his dogs a few times a season for the last 6/7 years.always good fun.is croc's the sire of the 1st litter and cruise the sire of the pup.?

storm 4 month 3 weeks

Strong pup that and looks to have cracking feet.

yh shes got very very tight feet gaz and she is mate trying to keep the weight on her shes growing like hell shes costing me a fortune tesco beef mince,scrambled egg,natural yougart ,and fish everyday cant get hold of and of the barf from the butchers at the mo

storm 4 month 3 weeks

Strong pup that and looks to have cracking feet.

yh shes got very very tight feet gaz and she is mate trying to keep the weight on her shes growing like hell shes costing me a fortune tesco beef mince,scrambled egg,natural yougart ,and fish everyday cant get hold of and of the barf from the butchers at the mo

Its not cheap when trying to feed them properly from a supermarket. Done it myself in the past. All the best with her.

Crocs the sire to both [BANNED TEXT] same dam

were your dogs bred by K D.he bred a couple of litters down here and there identicle to yours.how old are they.?

1 bitch is out the 1st litter she 5 or 6 n the other bitch is 8months 4 gen u got any pics

no mate but go out with K D and his dogs a few times a season for the last 6/7 years.always good fun.is croc's the sire of the 1st litter and cruise the sire of the pup.?

Crocs the sire to both [BANNED TEXT] same dam

Crocs the sire to both [bANNED TEXT] same dam

Crocs the sire to both [bANNED TEXT] same dam Cruise is ma bitches brother slip n gyp say 2 kd next time mate

First time out the garden today done some retrieve recall and walking on the lead.

Retrieving perfect, recall was spot on already using acme dog whistle comes flying back and walking on lead was near enough perfect except few nips at my shorts. Well happy with this pup.

post-100843-0-91511000-1464638344_thumb.jpg

post-100843-0-77084700-1464638354_thumb.jpg

post-100843-0-63281500-1464638368_thumb.jpg

post-100843-0-84304900-1464638378_thumb.jpg

post-100843-0-43003400-1464638404_thumb.jpg

post-100843-0-86890200-1464638416_thumb.jpg

post-100843-0-52821200-1464638427_thumb.jpg

post-100843-0-61478200-1464638437_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Pictures are muddled up some how

That's a cracking pup mate
pleasure to own mate, can't get over my luck. I thought my other dog as a pup was easy but this one seems abit better. Walked on lead perfect after a little encouragement of a squeaky toy and after that he prances on lead lol. And there was a guy on that same field as we walked around the pup clocked him an took off let him get 50 yards or more away from me an blew the silent whistle I have n he was straight back to my feet, bearing in mind first time he's heard it, feel like I'm making it up lol