Anyone Ever See This Type Of Weapon Before?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We used to mate throwing arrows when we was younger. A 3ft garden cane split at the top with h a playing card for flights put a notch in in cane just under flight get a shoe lace put a knot in it at o

Exactly what a mate did when we was kids firing arrows made from kebab skewers from a black widow catapult. Straight through his hand

Loved throwing arrows like you say you could get fair distances with them .

Typical Americans

your not impressed then lol[

I would rather have a compound bow lol

That isnt even in the same league as my compound,its advertised as a preppers weapon but i would imagine most yank preppers have a much deadlier arsenal.

• Like 1

I can see someone over drawing with an arrow and then releasing with the arrow now un-centered and skewering their fecking hand! Happens with bows and you can at least see the arrow with them!

Exactly what a mate did when we was kids firing arrows made from kebab skewers from a black widow catapult. Straight through his hand :yes:

• Like 3

We used to mate throwing arrows when we was younger. A 3ft garden cane split at the top with h a playing card for flights put a notch in in cane just under flight get a shoe lace put a knot in it at one end of the lace. Put the lace in the notch on the cane (the knot end of lace) wrap the lace round the cane then over the knot and brown th cane and throw. Once you master the throwing it goes pretty far so pick a big field hahaha

• Like 6

We used to mate throwing arrows when we was younger. A 3ft garden cane split at the top with h a playing card for flights put a notch in in cane just under flight get a shoe lace put a knot in it at one end of the lace. Put the lace in the notch on the cane (the knot end of lace) wrap the lace round the cane then over the knot and brown th cane and throw. Once you master the throwing it goes pretty far so pick a big field hahaha

• Like 3

I make one haha show the kids what we used to do at there age hahaha instead of stuck on a ps4 all day
  • Like 2

As a kid we used to cut top off placcy bottles and use a ballon to fire dried peas same as this, few months ago tho guy I ferret with bazb on here bought one of these, it's a force to be reckoned with when using ball bearings in an no chances shooting ye thumb like I did when using a catty lol all in all a great toy for kids and adults haha but it seriously looks like a butt plug or summat so maybe best not kept on bedside table lol

your fimiliar with butt plugs then I see,lol...

As a kid we used to cut top off placcy bottles and use a ballon to fire dried peas same as this, few months ago tho guy I ferret with bazb on here bought one of these, it's a force to be reckoned with when using ball bearings in an no chances shooting ye thumb like I did when using a catty lol all in all a great toy for kids and adults haha but it seriously looks like a butt plug or summat so maybe best not kept on bedside table lol

your fimiliar with butt plugs then I see,lol...

Maybe Iv had a dabble lol okay then smart arse what I imagine a butt plug to look like lol hahaha

smart arse, more like sore arse..

• Like 1