Starter For Season

post-73946-0-41396200-1463902089_thumb.pngpost-73946-0-57573500-1463902299_thumb.png don't post often but looking forward to starting my pup This season coming , I usually run heavy dogs but gone with a slighter type dog this time round an he's just come up to 7 months old and he's showing good signs so far so hopefully it's will all work out with him
  • Like 5

Cheers mate an yea still trying his luck with him, as soon as I let them off tarw is head to head with him so I'm takeing them separately more often now but do get them out together with one on the lead

Cheers mate an yea still trying his luck with him, as soon as I let them off tarw is head to head with him so I'm takeing them separately more often now but do get them out together with one on the lead

I don't think you will have any trouble entering him mate.

Be up to see him in the flesh 1 day.

never judge a book by its cover , lovely looking pup but enter safely , good potential dogs ruined too early and too much on there plate no matter how well they look and keen .

only a good man can judge what is pushing over the line , good luck

• Like 2

Cheers lads an yea King any time mate ?? , I agree with u whippet 99 an I never enter them to early unless they show sings of it but no rush with him as iv always another dog to run ??