Do You Eat Fox.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I eat pussy of foxy ladies does that count??

So do their customers.

Never tried fox and don't think I would to be honest! I have ate badger and found it was similar to pork! Badger in Welsh is Moch Y DDaear (earth pig) . Sorry guys end of Welsh lesson lol

Worked underground King and there were lots of terrier/ lurcher boys and as much as I would like to say I cooked it no the boys would share their sandwiches

Fair play to them for eating it though. And yourself mate.

@ dai.would you try a bit of badger.ive never tasted bear though lol.

I provided two fox back straps to a lad once. He made it into a Valentine's Day curry for his missus. Apparently it tasted like beef.

I had a terrier that would eat fox. Non of my other dogs would though. I'll have to try them again with it.

• Like 2

we used to skin a few and the owner of the local Chinese restaurant would buy them. they used to moither flat out for them i have no idea what they did with them i can only assume they ate them mate?

we use to get £10 for them of a chinkie,they will eat anything

• Like 2

Never tried a fox, and can't say I want too, can't see the point in eating vermin when we have chicken, pork, beef, venison all readily available.

If however we had no other easy source of food, like the men and boys in the trenches during the war, then I reckon you would eat anything, the urge to survive would be to strong for me and down it would go !

I remember years ago an old keeper loved finding badgers, he used to boil them up and keep the fat to waterproof his clothes/boots, and reckoned he cured the meat for eating. I only ever smelt the Badgers boiling and that was enough for me.

• Like 2

we used to skin a few and the owner of the local Chinese restaurant would buy them. they used to moither flat out for them i have no idea what they did with them i can only assume they ate them mate?

we use to get £10 for them of a chinkie,they will eat anything

So do their customers.

• Like 2