Any Apbt Folks On Here?

Is there anyone on here with APBT? I have some game bred APBT myself and if so what lines and what do you think about them? I have Eli dogs. Wich I got from a friend of mine MR BOUDREAUX. And I also have a little CARDENAS blood also.heavy bred off the old T-BUD dog..they have big heart and a lot of mouth..love the black dogs!!

• Like 1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will post a couple pics latter on today..and foxbolter I'm not a drug dealer and I don't own them for my ego..Lol.I been boxing since I was a kid and like animal that reflects me..just like the patt

Bird, I don't feel Richard Straton is a pit man..but a man that wrote a book just like Diane jussup..

Posted Images

I think it's a good thing their banned they ended up in the wrong hands over here and many paid the price with their own children never mind the other family's they destroyed . Seemed like every drug dealer had one bit of a ego thing

• Like 3

You must go through the courts to get a dog exempt and then you have to have it neutered, insured, 2 foot lead held by a responsible adult and muzzled in public.

But its ok you can get a mastiff or an AM bull raise it on kicks and punches and wander round the estate with it. :hmm:

• Like 2

I will post a couple pics latter on today..and foxbolter I'm not a drug dealer and I don't own them for my ego..Lol.I been boxing since I was a kid and like animal that reflects me..just like the patterdales, there tough and they hunt..just like me..if I was a softy I would own poodle..don't you own patterdales? Do you have them to feed your ego? There like owning a small pit..there great with the family and if you don't have a game one you don't have a good one..am I right? What was meant about the kids? Not sure what you meant..if mean the attack kids, then I don't know what kind of APBT you have seen but mine were always good with the kids.I have a son who grew up with them and his friends and him would do what ever they wanted to them and they loved the kids..and Ihad a yard of 20..now I only keep a few so I will always have the blood line I have..I will post a couple clean pics of a few young dogs I have latter tonight when I get off work..thanks everyone

• Like 11

I will post a couple pics latter on today..and foxbolter I'm not a drug dealer and I don't own them for my ego..Lol.I been boxing since I was a kid and like animal that reflects me..just like the patterdales, there tough and they hunt..just like me..if I was a softy I would own poodle..don't you own patterdales? Do you have them to feed your ego? There like owning a small pit..there great with the family and if you don't have a game one you don't have a good one..am I right? What was meant about the kids? Not sure what you meant..if mean the attack kids, then I don't know what kind of APBT you have seen but mine were always good with the kids.I have a son who grew up with them and his friends and him would do what ever they wanted to them and they loved the kids..and Ihad a yard of 20..now I only keep a few so I will always have the blood line I have..I will post a couple clean pics of a few young dogs I have latter tonight when I get off work..thanks everyone

well put mate
  • Like 2

I wouldn't say they were nanny dogs.but like all terriers they get protective of the pack, meaning the faimly.I had a midnight cowboy bred bitch that was my house dog and would sleep at the end of my bed. And when she heard a noise she would run to my son's room and jump on top of him looking at the door ready for what ever she thought might be coming in. She was very protective over us especially my son..I don't believe they were ever per say a nanny dog though.and I've had this bred for 26 years now.I've heard from folks that the Akita was a great nanny dog.I will always own a terrier till I die.

• Like 3