Looking For A Favour

Hi guys last year my wee guy was on Glasgow angling for fish of the month and he finished 2nd. Last week we where out fly fishing Ewan's now 11 and was not long after a mini op so we popped out. Anyways I've been leaving him be to set up tie his flies on pick them etc. the water we where on was fishing bleak and I was busy laughing at Ewan raiding the fly box for something to work after a round an hour he let out a holler am took. I wandered over to think he was taking far too much time to get this in when it emerged a real corker for a kid. He managed to land it all in aided an weighed at 4lb 3 oz not huge but for his determination an week he had the reward was priceless. So I've registered him for fish of the month again on Glasgow angling centre. There are far better fish than his but I'm looking for as many votes as possible to give him a little something to smile over if any of u have Facebook and wouldn't mind giving a vote would be much appreciated

• Like 1