Are The Stay Camp Scare Mongering Tactics Influincing Your Votes For Eu?

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that's more like it, Born Hunter those 2 posts are it in a nutshell for me.   I thin personally I may suffer short time, I run a fair size business, I'm trying to sale my house and interest ra

Watching debates involving Farage a lot the now. He really does talk some sense. I'm getting fed up with reporters trying to goad him into saying something they can get a headline out off. If anyo

I try to steer clear of politics, but on the Eu referendum I will make the exception and vote my vote will be to leave. I dont see any benefit what so ever for GB to stay in. The people were conned in

Posted Images

if we stay in god help us we will be punished for even thinking about leaving , taxes will rise unemployment will go of the rick-tor scale the uk will end up like a concentration camp for no hoper have you ever looked at the eurocrats running the show ? why are they all German they couldnt win the war so have done it by stealth they dictate to greece what they do they have hijacked the italian finance and dictate to them the french do as they are told the only ones with the right idea are the swiss fck your eu we tread our own path and are more successful and all the eu put together fair play to them we should be doing the same vote out and open the world markets and Great Britain could be GREAT again we used to rule the world for fck sake

• Like 1

the whole force of remain by the EU IMF, Obama,etc says to me that if we leave the EU will collapse in a short time, murky merkel has been told to keep her opinion to herself for fear of helping the leave vote shes never been so quite lol

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3

the whole force of remain by the EU IMF, Obama,etc says to me that if we leave the EU will collapse in a short time, murky merkel has been told to keep her opinion to herself for fear of helping the leave vote shes never been so quite lol

merkel is a cross between hitler and judas with tits, if she could only keep her gob shut instead of thinking that the Germans are more superior to the rest of Europe then they may have got away with it. The euro zone was safer when it was individual countries.
  • Like 1

I've heard on the radio this morning that nigel will be demanding another referendum if this one is close to split because of rigging fears?

we really need ukip to get into power, the rest of the non voters need to get voting if they're sick to the back teeth of what they see
  • Like 1

the whole concept of the eu is like the old communist russia it has to keep expanding when it stops or countrys leave the whole lot implodes thats why there so desperate to keep us in

• Like 1

This is going to sound really bad, and it guts me to say it, but I have a sneaky feeling that the UK wont have the bollocks to vote out.

Every one has been brainwashed into thinking about GDP as a measure of everything, the truth is that GDP don't matter that much to your ordinary Joe soap......it only matters to governments.

But your ordinary bloke thinks it does......and I reckon enough people will listen to the bullshit and be scared into staying.

Really hope I'm wrong.

• Like 3

I dread to think what the country will be like after a stay vote

Will nothing change or will the Eu get its daggers into us and make sure we are incapable of ever having another referendum on membership

One things for sure is the out voter will be up in arms every time the Eu does something....

This is going to sound really bad, and it guts me to say it, but I have a sneaky feeling that the UK wont have the bollocks to vote out.

Every one has been brainwashed into thinking about GDP as a measure of everything, the truth is that GDP don't matter that much to your ordinary Joe soap......it only matters to governments.

But your ordinary bloke thinks it does......and I reckon enough people will listen to the bullshit and be scared into staying.

Really hope I'm wrong.

no your right ,that what will happen :yes: , i will vote out , but dont think most of joe public will :yes:

• Like 1