Bearded Collie X Grey

better getting a pup of genuien hunting men im breeding a bitch minni top class got beardie through her and done six seasons hard graft on all edible qaurry a top class bitch ille be puting her to something simliar , there fast good natural retreivers jump any thing on the run coursing chaseing her mother was lana her father was luke , his father was markchapmans bob d slieghts katie all top class workers of proving lines

• Like 3

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beddy greyhound and a beardie greyhound worked great together

Nothing wrong AT ALL with the dogs I've seen directly from hancock, or dogs bred from dogs from hancock. Going up this friday with my son to pick his pup up. Seen a few over the years, NOT picking th

Posted Images

Anyone thinking about getting a beardie cross should try and spend time with one first, iv got a 12 year old with 1/4 beardie(Pringles bob) in him and he's been a good one but feck me is he quirky.

• Like 3

Anyone thinking about getting a beardie cross should try and spend time with one first, iv got a 12 year old with 1/4 beardie(Pringles bob) in him and he's been a good one but feck me is he quirky.

I'd agree there...not necessarily that they're all quirky...but definitely that spending time with a pastoral pure bred is time well spent if you're considering a cross-bred as they're not quite like other breeds. Having said that, every individual within the breed can be different too but getting to know one (try before you buy) is a good idea. In my case I did it in reverse though...bought a kelpie/collie x greyhound and then went for a pure kelpie.

Neal I was meaning spend time with a beardie lurcher, iv only ever seen two, mine whip/grey x beardie/grey and a bitch from dh 3/4grey 1/4 beardie, she wasn't as good and less quirky, like Iv said mines been a good one just he is different to what I thought he would be, I'm used to salukis lol.

better getting a pup of genuien hunting men im breeding a bitch minni top class got beardie through her and done six seasons hard graft on all edible qaurry a top class bitch ille be puting her to something simliar , there fast good natural retreivers jump any thing on the run coursing chaseing her mother was lana her father was luke , his father was markchapmans bob d slieghts katie all top class workers of proving lines

lol aw that's why the reply on my thread, trying to big your dogs up. Nice one
  • Like 2

I got a beardy grey x beardy border grey x grey

He is fine in all respects tbh. Only thing I'd say is if a dog remotely shows abit of aggression or try's to be boisterous, he goes mad. He don't take any shit. But he's always very soft n loyal.

My dog used to be real soft mouthed n retrieved , but has started falling short for no apparent reason, must be because my dog hasn't got years of heritage behind it with top class lines from home bred litter LOL

Neal I was meaning spend time with a beardie lurcher, iv only ever seen two, mine whip/grey x beardie/grey and a bitch from dh 3/4grey 1/4 beardie, she wasn't as good and less quirky, like Iv said mines been a good one just he is different to what I thought he would be, I'm used to salukis lol.

D'oh! Just reread your earlier post and see what you mean...I still agree with your advice though.

• Like 1

Thanks giro, agree with alot of it.

I never wrote the article fella..

Credit to the fella who did and it's refreshing to get such a honest appraisal..

Slightly off topic where typp ratcher's dog's beardie or border crosses ? ?

Thanks giro, agree with alot of it.

I never wrote the article fella..

Credit to the fella who did and it's refreshing to get such a honest appraisal..

Slightly off topic where typp ratcher's dog's beardie or border crosses ? ?

i think i know who wrote it :thumbs: Typp ratchers dogs were border crosses. Saw a good example of the breeding years ago ferreting in south cumbria.

• Like 1