Mc Gregor Vs Mayeweather

Remember though few years ago in wwf wrestling mayweather knocked out the big show whonisb 6ft 5 and about 350lbs

?????

Pointless even comparing its like comparing a footballer to a rugby player 2 different sports but both played on grass

Yes but is rugby more effective :D

f**k me what is there to even talk about a boxer will win a boxing match a mma fighter will win a mma contest......a rugby team will beat a football team at rugby and a football team will beat a rugby team at football its almost belittling sport in general to compare the incomparable.

• Like 1

Pointless even comparing its like comparing a footballer to a rugby player 2 different sports but both played on grass

Yes but is rugby more effective :D

f**k me what is there to even talk about a boxer will win a boxing match a mma fighter will win a mma contest......a rugby team will beat a football team at rugby and a football team will beat a rugby team at football its almost belittling sport in general to compare the incomparable.

I've got a book somewhere about interesting rugby matches and there was a friendly in like 1908 or something between England rugby vs England football and the football team won at rugby. Worst thing I've ever read

I would watch just to see if mayweather could knock him out. I believe he would if he wanted too but he would probably jab him for 12 rounds and then sing his own praises some more. I would laugh if McGregor KO'd him though as a lucky punch is his only chance in boxing. MMA i would also watch just to see mayweather get a beating as he barely got touched in 49 victories.

Mayweather is only looking at the money and would only take this or any fight on his terms. The yanks would go mad for this fight. I think it is a shocking idea and wouldnt watch it if they held it in my back garden.

will be a sad day for boxing if this happens.

I'd pay to watch if they were fighting under full

MMA rules

Boxing forget it.

Why would either jump out of their sport?

They could easily meet in the middle.

itd basicslly be a boxer v mma in a muai thai bout then. Whats the point?