• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this old dog rules the roost at an industrial estate near me.   i do admire he fox. but understand they can be a real problem . hence the need for control. love em or hate em they are real survivors 

must be a few on here getting fox images i would love to see um.   the local bin raider.            

Came across this and had to share.

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Last year we were culling pigeons in a cement factory in Bradford centre. I'd never really experienced urban foxes before and then this little vixen appeared. She soon got smart to the job ( presuming she was feeding cubs) and by the end of the night we were throwing dead pigeons 10-15 yards in front of us, flicking the lamp on and she would come and take them. Over the 2 or 3 hours we were shooting she must of taken over 40 pigeons. Iv got a video on a old phone of her lead down panting on top of a sand pile a few foot away from us... She had put in a fare shift herself. I was back there last week and despite seeing a lot of prints in the sand non showed.

IMG_20170702_000543_838.jpg

DSC_0320.JPG

DSC_0316.JPG

• Like 6

I've actually never seen a fox in the flesh, we don't have them here, I thought they were a breed of wild dog to be honest, so thanks for the pictures, feeling slightly enlightened ? 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...