Give A Little Battler A Nice Holiday

Jesus he's only a baby and he's going through that :no:

Is the justgiving link in the news article where we should send donations to? Or is there a direct fundraiser for the family? Few notes waiting here soon as I know where to send them :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Family in Question have not asked for anything from fellow Country folk and Hunters. But a fellow Country Enthusiast and Hunters young Son' 3 I think he is has taken very ILL with some form of le

Well done Max , As I dont log on here that often, i would suggest, please note suggest, Skycat, or Kay. with a Mod to run an Auction on here.   I for one, could not imagine walking a day in the lif

I'll chuck some in, hate stuff like this. Hope the young lad recovers well, then gets the break he deserves.   As a few know, we're rowing the channel in October to raise money for a charity (drea

Do as you please I'd say

Donate to the link if you so wish

But it would be nice to raise a few quid to help the family along and get a top drawer family holiday of their choosing when the young lads treatment ends or when a break In his treatment allows a holiday .

Well done Max :) , As I dont log on here that often, i would suggest, please note suggest, Skycat, or Kay. with a Mod to run an Auction on here.

I for one, could not imagine walking a day in the life of this family's nightmare.

It is not a competition as to who can raise the most money, betwixt Moochers and here, its about the giving the family a much deserved holiday.

It does not matter with You have a lot of money or little , its about caring and giving to one of our own.

It is what we hunters do ..

Dig deep folks

A speedy recovery to the Young lad...

• Like 4

I'll chuck some in, hate stuff like this.

Hope the young lad recovers well, then gets the break he deserves.

As a few know, we're rowing the channel in October to raise money for a charity (dream-a-way) that helps families like this.

They take them away on holidays and also have 8 specially adapted caravans to give the families holidays or short breaks,

We hope to raise £25k to buy another caravan....

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 4

Up to the individual if they would like to donate a little cash.

That's great.

But in the past this site has raised a few quid re Auctions.

Either or Both avenues is ok

It's all about helping a poorley young boy.

One of Our own so to speak.