Dillian Whyte,v Hughie Fury..british Title.who Wins.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has this been confirmed?   I think Whyte will take Hughie out early doors I'm afraid.

Incontinence

Just like other Fury will when AJ come knocking.

Not only Heath issues Dillan and Hughie very good friends Dillon's even said he won't fight

So hughie the traveller is mates with a jamaican from brixton?
Yeah what's the problem with that
Not at all crusty.

Did ali tell you?

Anyone can Be friends you should see the crowd I go drinking with occasionally

I rekon whyte and chisora get it on

Imagine the press conference.

Be a good old British title scrap if they get it on!...For Chisora looking at Whyte would like be gazing into the fountain of youth...as for Whyte-v-Fury think Whyte would stop him...which is maybe why they talking about stepping aside?

• Like 1

Its total bollix.

Fit for one fight but not the other.

I think the bbbc will have something to say about it.

Seem as those are the ones that demanded the fight in the first place.

Not only Heath issues Dillan and Hughie very good friends Dillon's even said he won't fight

It's sport cushty friends don't come into it or shouldn't ...if that was the case there wouldent be a Olympics as a lot of them are buddy's off the feild.

:D Can you imagine if friends stopped fighting each other.......half the British title fights over the past 50 years would never of been made !

• Like 1

It's sport cushty friends don't come into it or shouldn't ...if that was the case there wouldent be a Olympics as a lot of them are buddy's off the feild.

:D Can you imagine if friends stopped fighting each other.......half the British title fights over the past 50 years would never of been made !

and it'd be shit Saturday night out

• Like 1

I liked whyte when he fought Joshua,I don't think fury would last long if whyte put him In the corner and unloaded.

He showed he can cut up rough against joshua but his fitness left a bit to be desired.id like to see him do better but don't think he can leave the attitude and reputation thing behind him to be promoted properly, whereas Joshua is probly every promoters Dream boy with is dedication and role model type attitude.

Hughie could make a few quid from allergy tablet sponsors on the other hand if he manages to shift his sniffles in time for his next fight in July.

On the one hand I think it's appalling he's allowed to dodge one fight due to various feeble excuses, and take another.

On the other, instead of the usual Fury bravado, it's good to see he knows his limitations and doesn't want his head beaten in.